Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  How it all started...
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Author

How it all started...

junquete

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 10:53:51 am »

I think I can benefit from boot camp as well. (Now if you add subliminal messages to drop ten pounds I'd really have it made!)   :wink:
Naturliche

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 10:56:12 am »

I'm in for the diet plan too! LOL
urbanharmonie

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 11:07:47 am »

Count me in! I'm hoping to squeeze this into my daily routine. My on-line sales need a little improvement and, certainly my iCraft store needs attention.

Look forward to more posts:)
Vicki
StudioduSoleil

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 12:17:12 pm »

Thank you for the email! This is just the right timing for me. My hubby is getting cut back to 4 days a week next month and we are expecting baby #4 in September. So, I've made a little commitment to myself to really work on my jewelry business after several months of slack. I've been working out a business plan and just need that extra push. The timing could not be better, I'm in! I will upsize my subscription here, continue listing on Etsy and really think about my Artfire subscription (I'm just not in love with the site yet).

I will do my best, I do work 2 days a week outside of the home (Sat/Sun) and life does get busy at the end of the school year. But, I'm committed and will try not to make excuses!

I'll join the diet plan in mid-September...I figure I should be able to drop 20 lbs in a day then!

Really looking forward to this!!

Mary
Trish

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 02:00:09 pm »

This is such a great idea - for I think we can always learn something new - and every bit of information helps!

Count me in!    Cool
Rozzissweetpeas

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 03:41:38 pm »

Cheesy  Fabulous IDEA...count me IN...thanks and hugs rozzi
Vintage Inspired Jewelry

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 03:59:00 pm »

I am not a Canadian Seller so not sure this is for me???
Brilliant Beads

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 06:32:36 pm »

Hi everyone!

Count me in too!! Great idea to get us going and keep us there!

I'm Canadian too, and would love to see iCraftGifts.com take off in a big way!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 06:38:37 pm »

Count me in!
PinKixx

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 11:24:54 pm »

I must be the stupidest seller here. I read all the threads related to this subject. I received an e-mail from Pillow. Still have no idea what this is about. What assignments? What for? I'll just keep checking in until I find out what this is. I like that we're doing something together though!
sunshadow

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2009, 12:53:27 am »

Hi there,
Thank you for the invite to your bootcamp.
I am in Australia and icraft is not my main online selling site but would love to join in.
Hope you don't mind an Aussi on board !!! ( actually i'm British but prefer the warm)

Wishing you all the best with it.

Tracey   :lol:
mountaindreamers

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2009, 07:57:47 am »

Is this the thread that we should check in daily ? I am excited, today is a local gem show, and I will show restraint and only take a well budgeted amount in cash, no credit cards, take that you unruly large banks to big to fail, no credit charges today, happy Saturday ; ) Laura
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2009, 02:40:50 pm »

I usually fiddle around "researching" on the net for hours everyday (i'm retired... but not old:) I play with my geek pillows like they were barbie dolls. Maybe by mid afternoon I get dressed.

TODAY... I HAVE TOLD MY HUSBAND TO KICK MY BUTT IF I AM ONLINE FOR MORE THAN 15 MIN... I actually got my first icraft sale from a local buyer... someone in my own town.  They actually pressed cash in my hand and i am to deliver gift wrapped pillow for mothers day gift.

I experimented with new marketing method... "this is not for the faint hearted" but it works like a hot dammm.

I call it "extreme marketing" didn't cost me a penny and it only took an extra 16 minutes in my day of errands and I had 23 people ask me for a business card.  Can't beat that with a stick.... oh yes and i actually had to get dressed and do my hair  :oops:

My kids (adults) think I'm taking steroids I'm so pumped....more on this later...
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2009, 07:01:46 pm »

I'm in!  I'm glad we hve a week before it starts, which will give me a bit of time to get more of my items listed in this shop (some are photographed already, some not).  

Thanks for organizing this Christine!
StudioduSoleil

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2009, 06:58:33 am »

Congratulations on the sale! Are you really in Mission (I took a peek at your shop)? I don't often run into neighbours online!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  How it all started...
Jump to:  
Click