Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  How it all started...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Author

How it all started...

Beajoux

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2009, 08:16:01 pm »

Hi there, I'd like to be included in the boot camp too.

Thanks!
Ainsley
Zs Knees

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2009, 11:55:33 pm »

Hi, I'm another who posted on the original thread, so just making sure I'm still in.

Pillow, are you going to make us wait to find out what your "16 minute extreme marketing trick" was???
iCraft Admin

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 03:21:46 am »

WOW, Christine! I have to say, I haven't seen so much activity on the Message Board ever. You are really a bundle of energy and we are so happy to have you with us.  Tongue
You have our full support, so keep up the good work!
We’ll definitely do everything possible to ensure the success of this program.

I am so glad to see that everyone is as excited about “Sellers’ Bootcamp” as we are.

One thing that we will implement ASAP is the “opt in” feature, so only those who signed up for the “Sellers’ Bootcamp” would receive an email from Christine or iCraft regarding this program. Also, we wouldn’t have to count votes on the Message Board to see who is in, if we had everyone's vote logged in our database.

For now, we’ll simply add a checkbox on your Profile page below “Newsletter” checkbox saying “Yes, sign me up for Sellers’ Bootcamp”. Later, we could build up this program more and maybe even display your daily “Homework” on the main “My Account” page, so you could cross off things that you’ve done and then track and compare your marketing efforts against your Web Analytics data. Ok, I know we don’t have Web Analytics yet, but I am talking about future, right?   :wink:
Beajoux

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2009, 12:40:07 pm »

I can't find this:

For now, we’ll simply add a checkbox on your Profile page below “Newsletter” checkbox saying “Yes, sign me up for Sellers’ Bootcamp”.

Has it been implemented? I don't even see a "Newsletter" checkbox either. (And I am wearing my glasses!)

Thanks!
Ainsley :?
iCraft Admin

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2009, 12:51:39 pm »

Beajoux,
No, we didn't implement "opt in" checkbox yet. Still working on that. I'll keep you posted!
JillsTreasureChest

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2009, 09:31:10 pm »

Ok.  I posted on the other thread.  Count me in.  Thanks for contacting me.  My Etsy sales are not outstanding either.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2009, 09:34:46 pm »

I bet you and I are the only ones that know where Mission is!!!

You know... I think I looked at your site a number of months ago when I was think tanking this whole online thing.  You have gorgeous stuff. I am always so amazed to learn of the incredible talent that lives all around me.

For the benefit of others reading this, Mission about 10 miles North of the Canada USA border and about 40 miles east of Vancouver British Columbia.
Our weather is similar to Seattle!

Give me a week or two and lets meet at Starbucky's for coffee!!!

I bet you and I have crossed paths at the post office (mailing icraft orders no doubt) at least a dozen times   :lol:

I was the person in the line-up with  a GEEK pillow strapped to my chest.  Its part of my "EXTREME MARKETING EXPERIMENT" that I'll share more with you later  :wink:

See you in bootcamp??? Oh I am so excited to meet you!!!

Cheers

Christine
Pillowthrowdecor
jewelry designer

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2009, 09:42:24 pm »

Hi Christine,

Generally I appreciate that anyone wants to do something for creative people who sometimes cannot sell their staff because they don't have the necessary tools and think it's not "creative", just "administrative". Unfortunately, if we want to sell-we all have to learn, and we can learn frome each other's experience (that's how they call mistakes).
I'm in, although I don't have spare time at all, but then-will learn time management...

Thanks
Regina's Jewellery
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2009, 10:23:19 pm »

Thanks for the PM.  I just want to see if you navigated your way in here and yuppers you found the forum.

Good stuff!
psychicx

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2009, 07:03:17 am »

oh i do hope i dont miss the first assignment..bren
mountaindreamers

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2009, 07:35:40 am »

Yea, someone on Good Morning America said the recession is over, so it must be so, and now people will want accessories again, great news Laura
Masters Glass Art

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2009, 09:46:24 pm »

OK, I am in!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Announcements & General Discussion  >  How it all started...
Jump to:  
Click