- No commission on sales and no (re)listing fees
- Personalised store
- Each member can upload their own shop banner and avatar image. Your shop is assigned a unique URL, based on your shop name.
- Want to change your name? You can do so easily through the "My Account" area.
- Shop management tools
- You manage your own shipping, returns and payment policies.
- You can setup an unlimited number of shipping profiles
- A clone feature allows you to create new product listings based on the existing product listings.
You can also setup discounts and expiry dates for multiple listings - all at once.
- Your products - even your entire store - can be placed "On Hold" if you go on vacation.
- Shop statistics
- iCraft lets you track you page views for your store and your product pages, as well as comments about your products.
- You can connect your iCraft shop to your Google Analytics and start tracking web trends within 24 hrs.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- We continuously work on improving page optimization, as well as educating members on Best Practices for optimizing your store.
- Promotional Tools
- Your shop has an RSS feed and links for sharing your products on social media sites (Twitter, Facebook, Kaboodle, etc.)
- You can create promotional shop widget to place on your personal blog or site, allowing you to showcase the products you posted on iCraft.
- You can link your iCraft store to your Twitter account, so all your product updates are automatically sent out through your Twitter account.
- Coming soon: A Facebook app that will allow you to post your products directly to your Facebook page.
- iCraft automatically promotes your products on the homepage and throughout the site.
New and recently updated products are displayed at the top of related Search Results.
- Your products are automatically submitted to Google products search and displayed on theFind.com, exposing them to close to 40 million shoppers per month.
- Social Media
- iCraft automatically tweets out your new and recently updated products through its Twitter feeds
- iCraft regular profiles member products on its Facebook page, using wall posts and picture albums
- We also plan to feature Crafters and their products through our YouTube channel
- iCraft sends out two monthly, themed newsletters to Buyers and subscribers, featuring member products - your items could be included.
- iCraft sends out a monthly email update called iCraftHQ to all sellers, profiling shops, share ideas on how to sell more effectively.
- Blog Central
- Each Member has the ability to post to our Blog Central (please note all posts are moderated).
- All member blog posts are connected to their shops, so buyers can get updates through your blog.
- Message Board
Open a Store and Start Selling!