Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 17 IMPORTANT QUESTION 1
Pages: [1] 2  All
Author

Day 17 IMPORTANT QUESTION 1

PillowThrowDecor

« on: June 04, 2009, 05:35:20 am »

What do you think about another Bootcamp starting July 1… basically same program but a little more refined and streamlined?  Any suggestions for changes?   Do you have any testimonials (that icraft can print) give your personal recommendation and what it has done for you so far 2… Would you take it again?
Brilliant Beads

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 09:14:33 pm »

I have learned so much from this bootcamp...I'd be up for Bootcamp Advanced for sure!

Perhaps some of the bootcampers from this go who haven't had the chance to participate much would be up for the July edition of regular bootcamp.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 10:12:00 pm »

I vote for the summer off from bootcamp.  People are busy and away.  Fall is best, to ramp us all up in to tip top shape for the holidays.
Zs Knees

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 11:47:10 pm »

You can sign me up for PermaCamp! Cool

If there is one, I'll be there. But on the other hand, I can see letting us work on our own, find how we need to do things, have a chance to create lots and fill up our shops, then come back in the fall like ensorcelledminds said.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 12:54:18 am »

You're funny

Permacamp??? :lol:
Mostly Sundays

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 06:41:32 pm »

I really like the idea of an advanced bootcamp in the fall.  I would take this one over again but I need some time to start putting some of these things into place and taking more time placing ads, updating blogs, etc and working on new product.

Perma camp - that would be great too!! LOL!!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 01:02:12 am »

Me too.

I Think Admin is hoping to run another July 1.

August is traditionally THE holiday month... no point trying anything then.

I think start up a regular and advanced in sept in time for Christmas marketing.
designsbydebra

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 02:22:15 am »

I would be up for joining a regular bootcamp in the fall as well. I need some time to create some new items for my shops too.
Deb Smiley
icraftgifts.com/designsbydebra
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 02:30:18 am »

We'll confirm a decision this weekend to start advertising another Bootcamp or not. I know most of you aren't ready to roll again except for a few of you that jumped in this week.  I think there have been other inquiries also.

But it would be terrific if you could chat it up in some of your etsy and artfire circles.  As always the more the merrier.

Christine
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 10:50:23 am »

I would take any and all bootcamps over again. This has been so helpful for ideas and discipline and consistency.

I never accomplish all assignments due to time but just the push to do what I can has been invaluable.

I'm in and will bring the donuts!!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 11:07:03 am »

Linda that would be awesome if you were in again on the next one... anyone else for that matter I would welcome and love it if you were with me.  If nothing else each of you has such encouraging input for the others and it would aid as a mentoring for some of the newbies.  I just had an inquiry from an Etsy seller about icraft and bootcamp etc. .. I hooked them up to your blog Linda.

I have an ad through Craftcult this week (starting on Sunday) that will direct traffic to bootcamp and hopefully to my shop.

I'll let you know how the ad works out!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 11:12:35 am »

cross promoting - THANK YOU. Cross promoting is a discipline that I am slowying getting into -- this is great for everyone.
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 11:13:40 am »

Christine - I could not find you on Twitter.

You need to make an account - I will follow and tweet promos to you and RT your shop, etc.... Let me know what it is.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 11:25:46 am »

For some reason it will only allow me to sign as pillowthrowdeco... no "r".  I have tried everything to get it straightened out.  I even tried deleting the account and signing up again as pillowthrowdecor but they acknowledge it as  PTD but without the r.  So frustrating!!!
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 11:37:01 am »

Quote from: "PillowThrowDecor"

I have an ad through Craftcult this week (starting on Sunday) that will direct traffic to bootcamp and hopefully to my shop.

I'll let you know how the ad works out!

Christine, that is a great idea!  Craftcult is a great place to market to other hand made sellers!  Hopefully it will bring more sellers here to icraft...  The balance is a tricky thing, isn't it?  We need to have a number of sellers here to attract buyers, but when a selling venue gets to be as big as etsy, it's hard for sellers to get noticed.  But etsy has lots of buyers.  I guess that's why I like being in both places.  And icraft has lots of room to grow before it gets too big.
Pages: [1] 2  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 17 IMPORTANT QUESTION 1
Jump to:  
Click