Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 17 IMPORTANT QUESTION 1
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

Day 17 IMPORTANT QUESTION 1

GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 11:38:46 am »

Well....deco is a word...lol!

http://www.twitter.com/pillowthrowdeco

they probably have a cap on the number of characters

I followed you now get busy and look at who I am following and follow them! Most are the handmade community from all over.

I will include you in some tweets.

I am http://www.twitter.com/gallerialinda
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 11:47:49 am »

Quote from: "PillowThrowDecor"
What do you think about another Bootcamp starting July 1… basically same program but a little more refined and streamlined?  Any suggestions for changes?   Do you have any testimonials (that icraft can print) give your personal recommendation and what it has done for you so far 2… Would you take it again?

Although I like the idea of another bootcamp, I don't think I could do another in July.  It's a little soon after this one.  I'm struggling to get things done with this one as it is (and I really love bootcamp!) as I work full-time and we have some pretty stressful family stuff that has been going on for about 2 months.  

But another bootcamp in July for those sellers that have not had the opportunity to participate could be really good.  Bootcamp has been good for icraft, I think.  I've been here for a bit more than a year now, and I have paid more attention to this shop in the past month than I have otherwise.  Also, more new items have been listed since bootcamp started than ever before (mostly by bootcampers).  In the past, I have listed new items and still had that item on the front page 4 or even 5 days later.  While that seems good for me in the short term, it's not really as any potential buyers on the site are not seeing new items being added.  And in the long term, we want this site to be seen as dynamic and a great place to shop.  And new items being added regularly is critical to that.

Okay, so maybe I would reconsider and do another bootcamp in July.  I've certainly been learning through this process.   And we need to have icraft be on the radar for buyers and sellers.  

Yeah, I know, I'm being very indecisive today...
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 12:06:27 pm »

You're female! It is expected that our minds remain flexible.

I am hoping GA will be available by then because there are things we will be able to measure as to their effectiveness.  there are a lot of things our group has already done.  Maybe I can do something light and fluffy for the ALUMNI group... although  I really need the old bootcampers to keep eye on the new bootcampers in the forum in a "mentoring role.

Cheers
Beajoux

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2009, 09:22:35 am »

Quote from: "GalleriaLinda"
I would take any and all bootcamps over again. This has been so helpful for ideas and discipline and consistency.

I never accomplish all assignments due to time but just the push to do what I can has been invaluable.

I'm with Linda here on all points.

Ainsley
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 17 IMPORTANT QUESTION 1
Jump to:  
Click