Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 3 Assignment Checkout
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

Day 3 Assignment Checkout

Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2009, 11:22:55 pm »

Did less today, but doing SOMEthing is better than nothing!
The Knitting Lady

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2009, 11:26:01 pm »

Hi!
I've updated my listings in terms of prices, pictures and descriptions. Thank you for tips Christine!
Craft Boutique

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2009, 11:42:09 pm »

This all is so exciting and so inspiring!
I listed a new item, updated my store, and guess what - got a sale!
Thank you Christine for strategies and wise guidence!
Talk to you tomorrow!
StudioduSoleil

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2009, 12:46:50 am »

Gah, it was a bit of a frustrating day. I will not be getting an item listed today, but I'll try to double up soon! Every ad I've made to Google Base has been rejected, the others places have all been good. I have no idea what I've done wrong...maybe it's the CAN$$?

I did the reading earlier in the day and as I stated in my other post sent a business card off to the Panasonic repair centre in ON. I've posted 3 ads. I'm taking a notebook to bed to brainstorm my pros on iCraft and for shopkeeping (in lieu of a listing) I'm going to revamp my profile and announcements so I'm brainstorming those as well.

Hope everyone's day is going well! Will check in tomorrow!!
iCraft Admin

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2009, 12:54:54 am »

Quote from: StudioduSoleil
Every ad I've made to Google Base has been rejected, the others places have all been good. I have no idea what I've done wrong...maybe it's the CAN$$?
quote]

FYI, all your new and recently submitted products are automatically posted on Google Base. From our experience, most products that they reject are those that have special characters like **** or ------ or ~~~~  embedded in the Product Title or Product Description.
StudioduSoleil

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2009, 01:04:57 am »

Quote from: "iCraft Admin"

FYI, all your new and recently submitted products are automatically posted on Google Base. From our experience, most products that they reject are those that have special characters like **** or ------ or ~~~~  embedded in the Product Title or Product Description.

Wow, thank you! I was feeling a little down (it's been a day), so it's good to know that it was probably the characters!! I'm glad the items are auto-posted (thank you iCraft!!), I can now add a different venue to my 3 and make my time more valuable!!
Zs Knees

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2009, 03:55:47 am »

Well, I'm exhausted but feel like I got some things done, so hooray!:)

~ Read most of the articles, will finish tomorrow. A funny thing happens when I read much about marketing... I realize that what I'm doing here is not Making Cool Stuff And Getting To Be Creative, it's ...Sales. Then the clouds gather and I question the whole project. But it's ok, I'm committed, I'm sticking it out:)

~ Posted to craigslist (no problems this time-- I must've done something wrong last night, I was tired)

~ Discovered youcraft.com (from Day 1 list) and love it! I really recommend it. Posted one ad.

~ Did a bunch of shopkeeping, including removing one item. It needed more than a tweak to get it where I wanted it, so that's that.

~ Listed a new item Cheesy  That always makes me happy. Even if the photos (which I used every light in the house for) look like they were taken in the closet of a dungeon... I'll try to improve them later.

Sleep well everyone, I know I will!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2009, 04:15:05 am »

You all are amazing!

I am so proud of you all that you have been so diligent in getting homework done! Awesome.

Cheers

Christine
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2009, 03:46:29 pm »

Hmmm.  this willhave to be a topic we revisit again for those that haven't set up or have one but not diligent about updating.  It is so important...
So why haven't I done mine I wonder.  Man alive you are a tough bunch to keep up with .

Cheers

Christine
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 3 Assignment Checkout
Jump to:  
Click