Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  I'm Here!
Pages: [1]
Author

I'm Here!

MNH Photography

« on: April 14, 2009, 01:03:10 pm »

Hi all! I'm new here (actually not really. I had another shop here a lifetime ago that I'm sure by now is closed. I should check and see though, just to be sure. LOL!)

Anywho, for those of you who don't know me already from Etsy and Artfire, my name is Deon and, well, I take pictures. Wink

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here!

Deon
Rohini Wahi

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009, 04:31:51 pm »

Hi Deon,

Welcome! Nice work! I checked out your blog too - i love the subtlety in your work - beautiful.

See you around on here. Lots of luck!

Rohini
x
Craft Boutique

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 01:40:51 am »

Oh, wonderful photography! I really enjoyed looking at those birds.
MNH Photography

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 10:01:16 am »

Thank you so much both of you for such kind words about my work. Wink You just made my day.

Deon
MNH Photography

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 10:03:20 am »

Craft, lovely items! I've never learned how to knit. I can crochet like a fiend, but knitting never sunk in for me. Wink

Deon
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 10:10:03 pm »

Hi Deon,

I love your work.  I've admired your pieces on etsy very often.  Welcome to icraft!  It's nice to see you here.  And nice to see your stuff in Canadian dollars...  The option to buy in Canadian here on icraft is making me want many things.
MNH Photography

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 07:23:00 am »

What a sweet thing to say! Thanks so much. Wink I understand what you mean about the Canadian dollars. It's nice to see what it actually costs for us. And makes it easier to shop! LOL!

I'm thinking about subscribing to the next level so I can add more items, I just haven't decided if I should or not.

Deon
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  I'm Here!
Jump to:  
Click