Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  How do I post multiple items of one product. Each are different fabrics
Pages: [1]
Author

How do I post multiple items of one product. Each are different fabrics

The Happy Hooker

« on: October 06, 2013, 08:28:24 am »

I have been getting my customer questions forms bounced back. How do I post over 100 of the same item all with different colors and patterns. I have tried everything on the site and nothing makes any sense.  Does anyone have detailed instructions you can share.

Thanks
The Happy Hooker
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 03:21:15 pm »

Hi The Happy Hooker,

What do you mean by "I have been getting my customer questions forms bounced back"? We tested all contact forms and everything seems to be working fine.

As for uploading hundreds of similar items (which is rare on our site), there are different ways of doing that. If you'd post at least a few of your items, it would be easier for me to answer that question. Anyway, here are the 3 ways I can think of:

• Bulk Upload
    If you sell on Etsy, Artifire, Zibbet, Ebay or any other marketplace, you can email us their CSV file, listing all your items, and we'll manually upload them for you.

• Clone Items
    You can use our Clone feature to upload similar items one by one, using the first listing as a base. You will see a link to clone item on the edit Product page, once you create at least 1 listing.

• Single Listing
    You can also use a single listing with quantity set to 100 or more and ask buyers to specify the color and the pattern at the Checkout.

Hope this helps.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  How do I post multiple items of one product. Each are different fabrics
Jump to:  
Click