Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 9 Assignment, Bootcamp #4 - Review Keywords
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All
Author

Day 9 Assignment, Bootcamp #4 - Review Keywords

JaJeJems

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 11:32:35 pm »

Thanks Fairy C for the help with lampwork - have to call it a day my head is swimming!
Red Rock Designs

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 11:59:45 pm »

Hi All, thanks for the suggestions....slowly but surely the items will be updated...and I'm using Google Keyword Tool  Smiley.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2012, 12:46:31 am »

Hi Fairy Cardmaker, awesome job! Very thorough research and great suggestions  Kiss

In your example with "lampwork necklace", I'd also pick Phrase with 480 searches. 22 is very low.
However, if there are 2 similar products in the store, that's when we could use the second Phrase with just 22 searches.
It's better to optimize page for some term, then don't optimize it at all. And we can't use the same term on more than 1 page!

I agree that this Titlte for Kat's products is much better "Beaded Cross Necklace in Garnet". However, I'd double the amount of copy in product description.

Fairy Cardmaker, for your store, if your Primary Phrase is "Hand made greeting cards", you need to start your Specialty with that Phrase too, as that field is used to create Page Title. So your store Specialty should read then "Hand made greeting cards and other paper goods". Your store description is good!

Spelling mistake "Measruing" on Christmas Angel Card.

On Masculine Birthday Card I'd remove repetition of "masculine birthday card" from the second paragraph. You have it in 2 places already - Title & first sentence. It doesn't read natural and may be too much for the short copy. Just say something like "This fun colorful birthday card..."

Other than that, your pages look good!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 01:14:16 am by iCraft Admin »
Silver Workshop

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2012, 06:38:36 am »

Wow, thanks Fairy Cardmaker! You're a research machine:)!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 9 Assignment, Bootcamp #4 - Review Keywords
Jump to:  
Click