Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 9 Assignment, Bootcamp #4 - Review Keywords
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
Author

Day 9 Assignment, Bootcamp #4 - Review Keywords

iCraft Admin

Administrator

« on: October 04, 2012, 12:36:59 am »

Building on previous assignment, I'd like you to review each others' Keywords list and provide your Keyword suggestions and copy changes, if needed.

So go through the list of URLs listed by each of you, go to product page and read the product Tittle and Description.
Then ask yourself these questions?

• Do I agree with the Primary Keywords the store owner chose?
  • Do Title & Description tell me enough about the products I am looking at?
  • Are those the words I'd use to describe this product? If not, suggest a few words that come to mind when you look at those products
  • If you have time, do quick Keyword Research for others using Google Keyword Tool and see if they've missed good Keyword Opportunities. There are a lot of videos online, like this one, explaining how to use this tool.

Do as much as you can today. You might not be able to cover all the pages, but using someone else's products for optimization could be a good learning experience for all of you.
JaJeJems

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 10:01:37 am »

I think it is starting to sink in!  By the way admin I totally missed your comment to me about collections so I have done a temporary fix on that and put it on my to do list!
JaJeJems

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 12:24:20 pm »

For starters I picked one of Kat's products to practice:

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/29657/beaded-charm-bracelet-with-dragonfly-charm.php

I would change the title to "Beaded charm bracelet with dragonfly charm" - the keywords in the title would be beaded charm bracelet at 1600 searches.  I have repeated this in the first line of the description. It could be repeated in the last 3 words but this may be too many times in a short description. My secondary words are charm bracelet, dragonfly charm and charms. (Not worrying about the search numbers on these)

Here is my version of the description:

The focal point of this lovely beaded charm bracelet is a gold dragonfly charm "sittin' pretty" on a large wooden medallion. With only two charms to catch your eye, the effect is dramatic.  In addition the two charms make a natural division in the bracelet.  One section, strung on beading wire, has square white stones alternating with amber coloured beads. The other section is an antique gold chain.  The bracelet fastens with a gold tone lobster clasp and is adjustable from 6 to 8 inches.  Make a fashion statement wherever you go with this pretty two charm bracelet!

Kat, the picture you have used is good but I would like to see the picture of the whole bracelet as the first one so that it is clear that it is a bracelet.  Also the two sections are unique and this doesn't show in this picture. I know that you have other views but this is what I see first.
Jewelry by Kat

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 01:03:04 pm »

Wow  Jajejems,  You use words so well. My mind can't wrap around all those pretty words...But I am taking notes. ....Kat
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 02:10:29 pm »

JaJeJems, that's a very nice product write up! I like it.  Kiss
"Beaded charm bracelet" with 1,600 searches is a good term to use.   
Kat, I'd use "Dragonfly" in the Title too, as JaJeJems suggested, as it's one of the main features of your bracelet.
JaJeJems

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 03:00:58 pm »

Did one of Red Rocks products on Day 8 assignment page instead of today's page! Now I am looking at Fairy C- thinking she really is a fairy since she seems to work magic with key words!  Just a few thoughts:

In the masculine card and the Christmas angel card the second paragraph would sound less repetitious if you said something like: "Measuring x by x this Christmas angel card....."

Also wondering if you could use "angel card" somewhere as a secondary word in the Christmas Angel card,  maybe  "the back of your angel card will bear......."

Jewelry by Kat

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 03:36:50 pm »

Hi everyone ,  I am not one for words but here is what I found in your stores

JaJeJems......  I can see a big diffence when you use the keyword lampwork bead and lampwork glass bead. I am understanding why you use both .  It is making sense to me. I see you understand keywords well.  As to you detail it is great and written so beautifully.  Good job!

Red Rock ....You used your keyword well although I saw one  NECKLACE waiting for a  such as blue necklace. Just a thought I guess more seconday keywords the better.  Your detail was good and your writing good too.  Good job!

Fairy Cardmaker ...You repeated your primary key word 2 times and a secondary, although you could have used angel card. Your detail is good, explaining quill to us. AAnd your writing is so pretty.  Good job!

Silver Workshop ...You had a good primary keyword for your chunky red earrings and you had secondary one too. I see you understand kwywords.  Your detail is good explaining the size, the finish and how it is packaged.  Good job!

Delightful Suds...I could not find you

................Kat
JaJeJems

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 03:58:37 pm »

Hi again, I am looking at https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/34653/silver-quartz-pendant-sterling-and-teardrop-blue-chalcedony.php from Silver workshop.  The keyword Quartz pendant is  in the title and first sentence.  Secondary word blue pendant appears once but you could use pendant as a secondary word in the last sentence instead of jewellery item- "your pendant will come to you......."  I think this one is well done.

Could you use sterling silver jewellery as your key word for https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/34526/rabbit-necklace-in-sterling-silver-with-a-polished-finish.php, something like "Sterling Silver Jewellery, Rabbit Necklace with High Shine Finish" as your title and first sentence could be: "this unique piece of sterling silver jewellery was first sculpted in wax in the shape of a rabbit and then cast in sterling silver" (secondary word). You have used sterling silver chain once and you could squeeze in sterling silver necklace in the second last sentence if that doesn't seem too much. I think the rabbit is causing the problem here.

With https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/34476/red-and-silver-earrings-sterling-silver-and-chunky-red-beads.php I am not going to be much help.  You are using red earrings as your keyword, would chunky red earrings be better? (haven't checked the searches) and then you could repeat that in the first sentence and use red earrings and chunky earrings as secondary words later in your description.  Not sure if I am on the right track with that one!
Delightful Suds

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 06:04:38 pm »

Hi Kat,
when you say you could not find me, what do you mean, what were you typing?
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 06:09:28 pm »

I think she meant she didn't see your product URLs listed in Day 8 Assignment. You need to give us the list of your best products, so we can give you our feedback on your choice of Keywords.
Delightful Suds

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 06:11:28 pm »

Oh sorry, I'm behind... I'll catch up  Embarrassed
Delightful Suds

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 08:24:13 pm »

I'm getting confused where to post replies, sorry, I posted this on the "day 8" instead of here, so I'm pasting it:

Silver workshop, I looked at your first product and I thought maybe you should also add the phrase "sterling silver necklace"?

I'm looking at others too, but I'm having a hard time coming up with the "magic words"....
Delightful Suds

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 08:24:58 pm »

Kat, on your last listing, I think you should use the word "garnet" more since it's the main material of the necklace.
Delightful Suds

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 08:27:55 pm »

Red Rock, the blue marble necklace should have "blue marble" repeated....
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 08:33:52 pm »

Hi Delightful Suds,

The "Magic words" should come from Keyword Research. There are many combinations of various terms that people use for searches on Google. The trick is in choosing those Keywords that will describe the product best, not too competitive and then also bring you some traffic. Please try using Google Keywords Tool to get some Keyword ideas.

Sorry, we have a few conversations going at the same time, so it's becoming hard to know where to post. Not quite sure how to solve this one. So just post anywhere, but quote or refer to a post you are talking about.  Roll Eyes
Delightful Suds

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 08:39:20 pm »

I've actually played with the Google Keywords Tool, it's pretty cool!! Very glad I learned about that one  Smiley. What I meant though was that looking at the others' listings, I couldn't come up with any other words for them to add, I did my best for some, but not sure I was of any help. I've been struggling with this part, but certainly learning here  Shocked
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 08:50:33 pm »

That's ok, Delightful Suds! We are all learning here. You get points just for trying!  Grin
Silver Workshop

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 09:11:29 pm »

I'm not expert at this and still need to implement some of your suggestions (I wish I had done more but school is really keeping me busy! I plan on doing more this weekend) but here's what I think could be improved. Here are some comments for Kat:

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/29523/cha-cha-bracelet-with-green-and-aqua-beads.php - maybe you could put cha cha bracelet at the beginning of the title and the colours after? Good keyword by the way. You could also make "adjustable bracelet" a keyword if you wanted.

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/29657/beaded-charm-bracelet-with-dragonfly-charm.php - another keyword you could use is chunky bracelet for this one, because that was my first thought when I saw it, with the big link chain.

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/32528/beaded-cross-necklace-in-garnet.php is this necklace garnet? You could totally keyword that up if it is. When I first saw it, it wasn't what I expected from seeing the title because the red is so dark. Another keyword you could use is "beaded cross necklace", but I think you found that one already.

JaJeJems:

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/34698/lampwork-necklace-in-black-and-ivory-windy-shores.php - I'm wondering if the word necklace isn't too far at the end of your title (I really don't know, I just suspect). I'm thinking if I'm looking up "lampwork bead" or "lampwork glass beads" I'm probably not looking for a necklace, but individual beads. You could try using "black white necklace", it's got 3600 searches.

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/32113/seaglass-bracelet-in-green-and-white-sea-cucumber.php this one looks great to me, nothing to suggest

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/30634/crocheted-bead-bracelet-apple-blossom-time.php this one looks good too, I couldn't think of any other keywords for you except maybe pearl bracelet, but that doesn't really describe it well. You could probably put a couple of other pictures of it up, like one where you can see the clasp.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 09:12:06 pm »

Thanks for the suggestion, JaJe.  I was struggling for an alternate and I like the "your angel card... " suggetsions because it plants the seed of possession so my buyer will want to have it!

Just watched the video.  Off to check some everyone's listings.
JaJeJems

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 09:21:05 pm »

Thanks Silver Workshop for the ideas and you are exactly right about the extra pictures for the Apple Blossom necklace, much needed!  - my to do list is expanding!  I have rewritten the Windy Shores title and copy about 5 times, still not happy with it.  Thanks for the black white necklace idea! 

I have also been trying to work with the Google Keyword too and it is very helpful for sure.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2012, 09:22:13 pm »

That's actually a very valuable information everyone, to know what Keywords come to mind for other people, when they look at your products. Use those words too in your product description (as secondary terms), even if there are no searches for them, since they capture the essence of your products and that is very important for people to see the words that they maybe thought of too.

Sometimes it's easy to forget that we are writing for people too, and not only for search engines. It's a fine balance to satisfy both.  Shocked
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:24:14 pm by iCraft Admin »
Silver Workshop

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2012, 09:28:57 pm »

Delightful Suds:

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/34701/eucalyptus-lemon-healer-natural-handmade-soap.php
You could try eucalyptus soap (1600 searches) or lemon soap (8100 with low competition)

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/33473/pink-grapefruit-soap-with-loofah-natural-handmade-soap.php
How about "grapefruit soap" for 1000 or "loofah soap" for 1600? (I feel like I'm on Jeapardy!)

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/34514/tea-tree-soap-and-kelp-purifier-natural-handmade-soap.php
"seaweed soap" gets 2400 searches a month, that's all I could think of. Great product descriptions and pictures!
JaJeJems

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2012, 09:36:09 pm »

Essential oil soap - 3600, low competition . Could you say "Essential Oil soap, eucalyptus and lemon - a natural healer" for a title
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2012, 09:38:03 pm »

DelightfulSuds:
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/34701/eucalyptus-lemon-healer-natural-handmade-soap.php

"Natural soap" & "Natural handmade soap" are very generic terms that can apply to any soap really. Your soap has Eucalyptus and Lemon, suitable for face and body, and all skin types and has some healing properties. There are probably 20 different Phrases that could do better job describing your soap.

That was helpful.  I think we all might benefit from writing our descriptions in bullet form.  It's a good way to sort out the "key ingredients" of the product.

So, with that idea, I searched skin healing soap.  Nothing.  BUT... healing soap: competition medium: global monthly searches 91. 18,000 other products with that keyword on google.  But, I couldn't find another word to make it 3 words.

natural facial soap: competition high: global monthly searches 390; 147,000 products on google.
eucalyptus soap: competition high: global monthly searches 1,600: 51,500 products.
handmade eucalyptus soap: : zero
eucalyptus handmade soap: zero
handmade lemon soap: competition high: global monthly searches 91: 42,800 products
lemon handmade soap: competition high: global monthly searches 91: 20,600 products

Ok, here's my best shot:
TITLE: Lemon Handmade Soap with Healing Eucalyptus

DESCRIPTION: This lemon handmade soap is great to use, especially when you are congested or sense the onset of a cold. Eucalyptus lemon essential oil is known to open up your airways and clear congestion as it kills germs and bacteria. This scent also acts as a mental stimulant that can increase alertness and relieve stress. Everyone can keep a bar of this healing soap nearby because it is suitable for both the face and body and all skin types.

Each bar weighs approximately 110 grams. This is a listing for one bar of lemon handmade soap.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:40:25 pm by Fairy Cardmaker »
Silver Workshop

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2012, 09:39:36 pm »

Here's another review. By the way, I apologize if I'm repeating some already suggested keywords. Cross referencing the boards with what I'm finding would take me too long so just ignore the duplicates!

Red Rock Designs:

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/34466/chainmaille-bracelet-in-silver-european-4-in-1.php
The first thing I notice about this listing is that the picture makes it look like a necklace. I see the picture and I think "necklace", not bracelet. I feel like you've covered your keywords. I found "silver chain maille" but it's only got 360 searches

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/32258/floating-bead-necklace-in-blue-and-black.php
"blue beaded necklace" has 880 searches but medium competition
"chunky bead necklace" has 1000 searches

https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/29165/agate-bracelet-w-blue-gemstones-and-crystals.php - pretty picture!
"blue bracelet" has 27100, I know that's high but it's got low competition. Does that make a difference? Maybe it's too high anyways.
"agate bracelet" has 2400 searches

Your store is looking great!

I think that's all the time I've got for today. I'll be back tomorrow and hopefully have time to make some of your suggested keyword changes. Thanks everyone for all your help, I'm learning lots!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:42:27 pm by Silver Workshop »
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2012, 09:49:38 pm »

360 searches is still good. Better than nothing at all!
27100 searches with low competition is also good.
Great suggestions, Silver Workshop!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2012, 09:58:12 pm »

JaJe:
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/34698/lampwork-necklace-in-black-and-ivory-windy-shores.php

Lampwork bead is too high.  Lampwork glass bead is better.  Even then, there are almost 1,000,000 products on google for that term.  However, I don't think you are selling a bead at all.  You are selling a necklace.

I tried lampwork bead necklace: competition high: global monthly searches 110: 740,000 products on google.  A *little* better, but not much.
lampwork necklace: competition medium: global monthly searches 480: 284,000 products.  Getting better!
handmade lampwork necklace: competition medium: global monthly searches 22: 187,000 products.  Looks good too.
-- on the one hand, global searches of 22 seems looooow to me.  But the one with 480 has over 280,000 competing pages!  I'm going to say make a wild guess that 480 searches over 22 outweighs the con of an extra 100k competing pages.

Here's my attempt:
TITLE: Black and Ivory Lampwork Necklace - Windy Shores
The focal point of this lovely lampwork necklace is a lampwork glass bead in black and ivory. The bead hangs from a handwoven cord made on a Japanese Kumihimo hand loom from satin rattail. The black, tan and ivory rattail makes a perfect match with the subtle colours in the lampwork bead. The cord is finished with silver plated, cone shaped end caps attached to short pieces of chain maille and a silver plated clasp. This lampwork necklace measures 20 inches and the bead drops 2 inches from the centre.

All of Janis' lampwork glass beads are studio crafted and kiln annealed for durability.

[I have no idea if that's any good.]
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2012, 10:21:24 pm »

Kat:
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/32528/beaded-cross-necklace-in-garnet.php

For a human eye, I found "cross beaded necklace" awkward.  I think something like cross-breeding.  My mind applied the word "cross" to the word "beaded" instead of to "necklace".

beaded cross necklace as a keyword phrase has the same google keyword results: 1000 searches and only 27,100 products returned in google search.  "Cross beaded necklace" has 84,100 product pages returned in the search.  Actually 1000 searches is "broad search".  There are 480 "phrase search" results.  Even better.

garnet cross necklace: competition high: global monthly searches high: 91,500 pages on google

cross pendant necklace - very high competition, not even typing it here or searching google.

hanging cross necklace: no competition ranking: global monthly searches 28: 204,000.  Wow.  Confusing.  Scratch that.

I'm going to go with "beaded cross necklace".  I feel you must have cross and necklace in there.

TITLE: Beaded Cross Necklace in Garnet
DESCRIPTION: This beaded cross necklace features a two inch long gold tone cross pendant and a red garnet chip necklace.  The garnet chip beads are strung on wire and are accented by gold tone beads. The cross has a matte finish, instead of a shiny one. A gold tone toggle closure serves as the clasp for this beaded cross necklace.

N 96

"beaded cross necklace" is the primary and related words are necklace and cross.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 10:23:23 pm by Fairy Cardmaker »
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2012, 10:47:21 pm »

RED ROCK:
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/34466/chainmaille-bracelet-in-silver-european-4-in-1.php

Chain maille has such high competition.  It's going to be in your description anyway, but I wouldn't rely on it as a keyword to play up.  It's there, yes, but you should find two other things to create focus on.  Chain maille bracelet sounds much better at 1300 searches!  But 1,130,000 pages returned in google search.  So... we need a secondary one that will narrow it.

Strangely, I don't know why, but "chain maille bracelets" (plural) has low competition and only 880 searches.

Those are "broad" searches.  If I click the "phrase search", then "chain maille bracelet" has medium competition and 480 searches.  Good.

silver chain maille: competition high: global monthly searches 320: 258,000 pages in google search.  Better than more than a million.  But... the chainmail is not made from silver.  Only is silver coloured.  Could be misleading to use it as a keyword.

chain maille jewellery: competition medium: global monthly searches 5,400: 24,400 search results on google.  Fantastic!

Here goes:
TITLE: Chain Maille Jewellery Bracelet - Euroean 4-in-1
(alternate could be Bracelet Chain Maille Jewellery if you have another similar product to list)
DESCRIPTION:
All my chain maille jewellery is made from Bright Aluminum rings, which don’t tarnish easily and are very light weight.  Pictured here is a slinky and sexy chain maille bracelet that is a 4-in-1 European pattern.

*Rings: 4mm
*Clasp: 18k silver plated lobster clasp
*Bracelet width: 12mm

This chain maille bracelet measures approx 7 inches in length, with jumprings that add another inch.

***Available for custom orders. Standard bracelet length is 7 – 7.5 inches. Any length up to 8.5 inches is available. Also available in other colours, please email me to inquire as some colours are limited.***

Your Red Rock Designs chain maille jewellery will be shipped in an elegant white embossed box, ideal for gift-giving or personal storage.
-------------------------

Uhm... I don't understand where the 4-in-1 comes in?  I'm thinking it means there are 4 ways to wear it?  If not, does that term apply to the European pattern?  If so, you can explain in the body and remove from the title.  I would leave just "European Style" in the title.  (I wouldn't use pattern in the title beause then people might think they are buying a chain maille bracelet pattern!)

PS. I borrowed from JaJe's suggestion about slipping the keyword in to the very last line there.  Thanks again, JaJe!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2012, 11:26:04 pm »

SILVER WORKSHOP:
https://icraftgifts.com/handmade/34526/rabbit-necklace-in-sterling-silver-with-a-polished-finish.php

You picked: rabbit necklace- 1600 - medium competition
Good pick.

Let's find a second.
rabbit pendant necklace: competition high: global monthly searches 140: 384,000 pages on google search.  No good.
silver rabbit necklace: competition high: global monthly searches 140: 45,900 products.  Not sure if this is good.
handmade silver necklace: competition high: global monthly searches 720: 40,400 search pages returned.  Might be okay.
hand crafted necklace: competition medium: global monthly searches 720: 186,000 product pages
bunny rabbit necklace: competition medium: global monthly searches 1,000: 190,000 pages returned in google.
silver bunny necklace: compeitition high: global monthly searches 140: 144,000 pages in google search.
... this is hard  Shocked
handmade designer necklace: competition low: global monthly searches 58: 35,700 pages in google search
designer silver necklace: competition high: global monthly searches 390: 339,000 pages in google search.  No good.
silver designer necklace: competition high: global monthly searches 390: 66,500 google results  (as a whole phrase, competition is medium with only 28 monthly searches)

Okay so... rabbit necklace is the primary and I'm torn between "handmade silver necklace" and "silver designer necklace".  I'm going with "designer" because, when keyword searched as a phrase, competition drops to medium, whereas the other remains high.

Here goes:
TITLE:  It's fine!
DESCRIPTION:
This unique silver rabbit necklace was first sculpted in wax and then cast in solid sterling silver. It hangs on a delicate sterling silver chain with jump rings that have been soldered closed and a handmade clasp. This silver designer necklace is finished with a classy and highly reflective shine.

The rabbit itself measures 3 cm long (1.25") in length, 1.5 cm (0.6") at it's widest and 0.75 cm (0.3") deep . It weighs just over 7 grams. The total length of the necklace is about 19 inches. Your precious rabbit necklace will come packaged in a black gift box.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 11:28:40 pm by Fairy Cardmaker »
JaJeJems

« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 11:32:35 pm »

Thanks Fairy C for the help with lampwork - have to call it a day my head is swimming!
Red Rock Designs

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 11:59:45 pm »

Hi All, thanks for the suggestions....slowly but surely the items will be updated...and I'm using Google Keyword Tool  Smiley.
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2012, 12:46:31 am »

Hi Fairy Cardmaker, awesome job! Very thorough research and great suggestions  Kiss

In your example with "lampwork necklace", I'd also pick Phrase with 480 searches. 22 is very low.
However, if there are 2 similar products in the store, that's when we could use the second Phrase with just 22 searches.
It's better to optimize page for some term, then don't optimize it at all. And we can't use the same term on more than 1 page!

I agree that this Titlte for Kat's products is much better "Beaded Cross Necklace in Garnet". However, I'd double the amount of copy in product description.

Fairy Cardmaker, for your store, if your Primary Phrase is "Hand made greeting cards", you need to start your Specialty with that Phrase too, as that field is used to create Page Title. So your store Specialty should read then "Hand made greeting cards and other paper goods". Your store description is good!

Spelling mistake "Measruing" on Christmas Angel Card.

On Masculine Birthday Card I'd remove repetition of "masculine birthday card" from the second paragraph. You have it in 2 places already - Title & first sentence. It doesn't read natural and may be too much for the short copy. Just say something like "This fun colorful birthday card..."

Other than that, your pages look good!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 01:14:16 am by iCraft Admin »
Silver Workshop

« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2012, 06:38:36 am »

Wow, thanks Fairy Cardmaker! You're a research machine:)!
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 9 Assignment, Bootcamp #4 - Review Keywords
Jump to:  
Click