Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  I Want to Interview You!
Pages: [1]
Author

I Want to Interview You!

Lyra P iCraft Writer

« on: March 06, 2008, 09:17:50 am »

Hey iCrafties!

It's so exciting that we have so many new members!  If I haven't had a chance to say hello "personally" yet, I'm sorry, but I'm busy checking out all your great work Smiley

Also, I can't wait to find out more about what you do and how you started your business and where you'd like it to go.

We got started with iCraft creator Josie Tecson, whose line of jewelry has been taking off in Canada.  She is a really inspiring woman who moved to Toronto without any original plan to design jewelry and with a lot of hard work, insight and talent, she ended up styling Beyonce and working with many other celebs!  You can read the interview here: https://icraftgifts.com/blog/icraft-spotlight-fernando-ortiz-painting-emotional-experiences-53.php

I hope you like it and I look forward to working with you in the future!!  If you are interested, feel free to get in touch Smiley

Take care + happy crafting!
ArtBySusmitha

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 04:10:08 am »

Wow, when you read an interview  like that, you can't help but feel inspired!
It shows that every artist has a hope! Smiley
CurlySue

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 05:55:40 am »

I loved the piece you did on Josie, very interesting and inspiring!

Hey, if you can swing it you can come all the way to Aussie and interview me in person if you like Wink lol!
Petits Bijoux

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 11:20:03 pm »

Awesome interview, this is a lovely site Cheesy
Petit Poix

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2008, 05:39:38 am »

I am now studying Indumentary Design here in my town.  I live in Cordoba Argentina and someday hope to be a successful artesan.  You are welcome to interview me any time.
Christen Largent

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 01:17:15 pm »

Newbie Metalsmith here and I'd be happy to be interviewed anytime!  Meanwhile, I'll be setting up shop -- only 2 items so far -- if you check me out, check back because today is NOT the day that I have time to list!  Tomorrow is! :-)  Thanks for the welcome and sharing that awesome article!!!
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2008, 01:32:56 pm »

Her story is certainly inspring!!

I would love to have an interview at some point if you so choose. Thanks for this site!
TheAccessoryLady

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2008, 09:19:10 pm »

I have really enjoyed your articles and I'd love to be considered for the interview process in the future.

Your section is very modern and up to date with current events and fashion. It's great and it's certain to attract a wonderful group of shoppers to icraft. Thank you!
Sandra Todd

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2008, 07:17:15 am »

Hi and Thank you, I am very glad I found this site. I enjoyed your interview.
Lyra P iCraft Writer

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2008, 01:46:32 pm »

Hi!  Thanks for reading the piece, I'm glad you all liked it.

I'm eager to start getting to know you better, so I will be in touch soon.  In the meantime, I can't wait to see more and more of everyone's work - it is truly inspiring!
HouseofSixCats

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2008, 02:28:38 pm »

Wonderful interview, thank you for sharing it with everyone!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  I Want to Interview You!
Jump to:  
Click