Easy DIY Holiday Coasters
The Holidays are just around the corner - this means it’s time to start preparing. There are many things to think of, from gifts to the Christmas tree, and we all know that time is passing so much faster right before the holidays. But this DIY project is not only easy to make but it solves two problems with one solution.
You can make these holiday coasters by following the steps in this guide and you can use the finished product as holiday decoration or you can gift it away too. It’s not only a nice and practical decor piece but because it’s hand-made, it’s much more meaningful, which is always a bonus point when it comes to gifts.
What You'll Need:
1. Put some Christmas music on and prepare your supplies.
2. Start wrapping the rope around itself and secure it with hot glue.
3. Continue until you reach the desired size for the coaster, then secure the end.
4. In order to have a neat pattern, stick some masking tape to the coaster and leave out the side that you want to paint.
5. Paint the patch you left out with gold acrylic paint. Don’t use water.
6. After the first coat dried, apply a second coat of paint.
7. After the second coat dried, peel off the masking tape.
8. Enjoy your festive coasters or gift them away for Christmas.