This cross stitch pattern of a couple in their beautiful costume at the carnival in Venice, Italy.
If you're a lover of this type of picture, or know someone special who is, then this cross stitch pattern is for you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A DIGITAL CROSS STITCH PATTERN AND NOT A KIT, SO IT DOES NOE INCLUDE THE THREADS OR THE FABRIC. ALSO DUE TO THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PATTERN I AM UNABLE TO GIVE REFUNDS, SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ORDER THE CORRECT PATTERN.
The cross stitch pattern is easy to follow as the symbols are not too small and are easy to see.
You'll have hours and hours of enjoyment and the end result will be amazing. When you have it framed in a traditional looking frame, you'll have a total masterpiece! Your guests will be so impressed that you did it with your own fair hands.
* pattern is 9 stitches to an inch
* professional generated pattern
* 12 pages for the pattern and 3 extra pages including a coloured picture and the threads
* 115 DMC colours, due to the intricate nature of this pattern, if you would prefer less colours please send me a conversation
* as a suggestion by a friend, you could stitch the fur sections of the pattern with white Whisper thread to make it that bit unusual
* size is on 14 count Aida
* 267 x 200 stitches
* the finished cross stitch will measure 14 - 19.07 x 14.29 inches or 48.44 x 36.29 cm
* the pattern is created in black and white symbols or another file in colour blocks the choice is yours
* includes symbol chart for DMC threads to give close colour matches
* includes sheets for thread organiser to be printed on card to support the threads
* amounts of threads required to complete the design
* 5 X PDF files
You will also receive a picture to give you a close representation of the completed design.
Avalon Cross Stitch - fine art cross stitch designs for hours of enjoyment.