This cross stitch pattern designed from the artwork of Alphonse Mucha's The Flowers series, of a woman surrounded by iris flowers.
If you're a lover of Alphonse Mucha or Art Nouveau, or know someone special who is, then this cross stitch pattern is for you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A DIGITAL CROSS STITCH PATTERN AND NOT A KIT, SO IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE THREADS OR THE FABRIC. ALSO DUE TO THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PATTERN I AM UNABLE TO GIVE REFUNDS, SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ORDER THE CORRECT PATTERN.
The cross stitch pattern is easy to follow as the symbols are not too small and are easy to see.
You'll have hours and hours of enjoyment and the end result will be amazing. When you have it framed in a traditional looking frame, you'll have a total masterpiece! Your guests will be so impressed that you did it with your own fair hands.
* pattern is 9 stitches to an inch
* professional generated pattern using DMC threads
* 15 pages for the pattern
* the pattern pages are in black and white symbols or coloured blocks, so the choice is yours
* 150 x 380 stitches
* finished cross stitch will measure -
14 count Aida - 10.71 x 27.14 inches or 27.21 x 68.94 cm
* includes sheets for thread organiser to be printed on card to support the threads
* amounts of threads required to complete the design
* 5 X PDF files
You will also receive a picture to give you a close representation of the completed design.
Avalon Cross Stitch - fine art cross stitch designs for hours of enjoyment.