Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Enable live links within product descriptions?
Pages: [1]
Author

Enable live links within product descriptions?

Northern Girl Jewelry

« on: September 23, 2009, 03:51:30 pm »

Hi Admin,

Would it be possible for us to be able to have live links within our product descriptions?  I mean links within icraft.  When I have coordinating items (like a necklace and a pair of earrings) I would like to be able to post a link to the earrings within the necklace description.  This would make it easier for shoppers to find another item that interests them.

Thanks.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 12:56:37 am »

We'll add a feature in the future allowing you to match similar products.
It probably won't be done through links within product copy, but as a separate feature.

Allowing links within text means adding html editor, which is raising all kinds of security concerns. We had it done this way initially, but then removed that feature.
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 12:24:18 pm »

That would work, thanks!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 12:39:58 pm »

I would like to generate more views to matching pillows within sets. Right now it is just copy and paste option in our product description.  I've seen "you might also be interested in..." with thumbnails to other product. That is so cool.

Is that sort of what you are mentioning here admin?

Cheers
Christine
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 08:14:52 pm »

"you might also be interested in..." with thumbnails to other product. That is so cool.

That's what I thought when I first read admin's answer.  If so, WOOHOO - more juicy EYE CANDY for buyers!
iCraft Admin

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2010, 01:25:05 pm »

We know there is a need to advertise matching products within each product listing. We plan to add an ability for you to group those products together, so we could show matching product thumbnails on any product page. It's all on our looooong "to-do" list.  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Enable live links within product descriptions?
Jump to:  
Click