Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  What we are working on
Pages: [1]
Author

What we are working on

iCraft Admin

« on: September 23, 2009, 01:53:39 am »

Just a quick update on what we are working on now.

1. Search Engine Optimization
There will be a few changes to how your product pages are constructed, including how title is composed. We are currently reviewing pages and making changes to the site, which should improve site’s ranking.

We are also going to use someone’s Exhibit, as a test case, to see how proper optimization can improve traffic to their pages. We’ll share the results with everyone. This will be a good exercise for those who signed up for the next Sellers Bootcamp, which starts October 1st. We could guide those, who follow our instructions on what keywords to choose and how to incorporate them into your pages. We need to choose an Exhibit that has a lot of products, has a variety of products with great product shots and the Creator, who is willing to work with us on tweaking their copy etc. Any volunteers?

2. Finishing Blog
We are very close on releasing our Blog. Also, need some volunteers to start posting first messages and to help us test the system. We’ll be moderating and approving all blog posts in the beginning, but eventually, we hope to open it up to all registered members.

3. Updates to the Message Board
We are also switching Forum platform for security reasons. You should see similar functionality in the new Forum, but pages will look slightly different.

4. New Functionality
Another feature that is almost done is “Shop by Color”.

We also look into “Shop local”, “Shop by City” or some kind on mapping component that allows people to see products overlaid on the map. Not sure what it will be called. Feel free to suggest.

Anyway, those are some of the things that you can expect to see in the near future, so stay tuned!  Cheesy
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 07:51:06 am »

I will volunteer me or my shop for whatever you need. :-)
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 03:52:52 pm »

I'm also willing to volunteer myself or my shop.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 01:31:09 pm »

Only 2 volunteers? I am surprised.  :roll:
Unicorn Creations

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 06:29:56 pm »

I'll volunteer! Cheesy
Winged Heart Studio

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 04:50:37 pm »

I checked "Notify me when a reply is posted" but that did not seem to work! Sorry not to have been here sooner! Was relying on being notified but will go back to visiting the discussion, just to be safe!!!

Let me know what I can do to help test things!

Thanks!

Wendy
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  What we are working on
Jump to:  
Click