Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Bugs
Pages: [1]
Author

Bugs

PinKixx

« on: August 30, 2009, 03:00:54 pm »

I reported this yesterday 7 in the morning and twice after that to icraft on twitter. Complete ignorance so far. So let me ask the members for help.

My account works fine. I can edit and list items. However if I go to main pages and look at other items, no item opens up. I get User Error message for every item I click on. Is this site still up?

Let me know if anyone had the same problem and how you solved it. Thanks.
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 10:21:14 pm »

I'm not having any difficulty looking at items.  I can get to them from the icraft home page, as well as by using the browse products, as well as directly from the different shops.

Maybe the glitch has been fixed or maybe it's your computer?
Unicorn Creations

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 10:33:02 pm »

I have not been having any problems, so far.  I went on your page and went through a couple of items and they look ok.  Maybe the problem is fixed?

Good Luck.
Rhonda
iCraft Admin

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 10:37:25 pm »

Hi DistinQue,

I wouldn’t use Twitter for reporting bugs. We don't monitor it as often, as our email. Twitter account was setup for automatic product feeds and general chatter. Please use "Tech Support" link at the top next time.

I am actually not sure why you can't view products. There was only one email recently about a bug, and it was because person tried to access the site at the time when we were posting updates. Maybe that's what happened in your case too and now you see cached pages?

Please close your browser and try again.
If you still see any error messages, please take a screen shot or simply copy that message and email it to Service@iCraftGifts.com
It would help us to investigate this issue.
Thanks!

-Admin
PinKixx

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 01:04:44 am »

I called my tech support for my own website to solve the problem. It was caused by the recent updates on icraft.

Thanks, Jewelry Without Borders & Unicorn Creations for the replies!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Bugs
Jump to:  
Click