Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  Twitter
Pages: [1]
Author

Twitter

Unicorn Creations

« on: August 29, 2009, 05:47:09 pm »

I have been trying to learn about Twitter and quite frankly I have no idea how it works!  What does it mean when you look at a product of yours and it has 1 Tweet?  I have been surfing around a bit and have gotten even more confused.  Any ideas to help me?

Rhonda :?
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2009, 12:57:23 pm »

Hi Rhonda,

If one of your products says it has 1 tweet, that is a good thing. Smiley  It means that someone who has a twitter account added a link to your item to their twitter news stream.  This means their friends on twitter can click a link that will bring them directly to your item.  You may notice an increase in views to that item as a result.  It depends on how many people see that person's twitter stream.  

If you want to know more about twitter, check out the daily posts from the July bootcamp threads.  Christine did an excellent job of explaining twitter and how it can be used as to increase traffic to your shop.

Julie
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 12:26:31 pm »

Twitter definitely brings views to your store.  I'm a convert!

I have managed to hook up with some really super people in the US and more importantly in my own back yard.  One lady that I have met is going to hook me up with some retailers in September.

You need to work it to make the connections... like everything else!

Good luck with it... just jump in!

Cheers

Christine
Pillowthrowdecor
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  Twitter
Jump to:  
Click