Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Wishlist???
Pages: [1]
Author

Wishlist???

PinKixx

« on: June 13, 2009, 09:46:13 pm »

I was shopping around and noticed that there's no "heart/love" or "wishlist" button on the item description pages. I don't know why I didn't notice that before. This feature is absolutely necessary to have and is very beneficial for people to shop around when they have time, save items they like in their accounts, and come back later to purchase items when they have occasions for it. Please let's have that "hot" "heart/love" or "wishlist" buttons!!!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 05:00:53 am »

Good idea.

Nice to "set things aside" to go back to and pick out for the gift occasion!

Cheers
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 10:03:17 am »

I agree.  I was browsing in the shops a few weeks ago and reaslized I couldn't easily save my favorites.  It's a feature I use regularly on other sites, because I often look around before making a purchase (as opposed to pure impulse buying).  

Please Admin, could we have a favorites button for each item?
iCraft Admin

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 12:12:49 am »

It's not that we don't want to add it... This request has come up a few times. We are planning to release it this year. Not sure when exactly.

For now you can use the shopping bag to store your favourite items... It works almost like "My Favourites" feature. Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  Wishlist???
Jump to:  
Click