Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 23 Wednesday June 10 What Happened
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 23 Wednesday June 10 What Happened

PillowThrowDecor

« on: June 10, 2009, 04:23:06 am »

Tel us tell us!
StudioduSoleil

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 10:37:33 am »

Just wanted to say I'm still here! The kids took turns with the stomach flu (I had it last week) and I need to take my eldest to the doctor today to have a wrist injury looked at. So, catch-up here I come!! Hope everyone is doing well.
caralyn forstar

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 02:01:16 pm »

I added photos that weren't too blurry. sale priced all merchandise, went to Google analytics for over an hour, still lost. will try again after my head stops hurting. My oldest granddaughter says she thinks Twitter is more important than Kaboodle, any feedback?
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 07:00:53 pm »

Today, I retook the photos for my ice cream card.
Mostly Sundays

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 10:17:07 pm »

I'm so excited - i got another 3 sales today on etsy!! woo hoo!! the hard work is paying off.

I Kaboodled 5 icraft items - many thanks to caralyn forstar and Linda Galleria for kaboodling me!! I added some of your items to kaboodle!

I also went to a really cool site picnik.com and fixed up a lot of my photos - you can adjust the colour, contrast and then repost them.
It's great.  
I've been listing and relisting on both etsy and icraft. for the past 2 weeks and it finally paid off.

I tried to add an icraft widget to my blog but it wouldn't paste after I copied the info... just another one of my computer glitches that will take some time to work out ...
got to go and list something on icraft again......
keep on going bootcampers!!!
karen
Mostly Sundays

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 10:19:29 pm »

sorry about that - it's GalleriaLinda - I was just so excited!!
Zs Knees

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 03:03:12 am »

Karen, if I had a dozen roses I'd give them all to you for that link!!!

www.picnik.com for all my fellow non-techies.

I could never ever have figured out how to put words on top of a picture on my own (I know, pathetic  :oops: ). And now I have a banner! That's major!!! I still have a lot of work to do with pics, I know, but a little at a time.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 04:00:51 am »

Good for you... this is what bootcamp is all about.  Learning and trying stuff!
Trish

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 09:24:07 am »

I did get one thing done, well - two.

I already have an iCraft widget on my blog.

I made it to one bootcamper's blog and left a comment. Awesome stuff on Loopy 4 Ewe (love the name too!).

Was going to blog about indiesmiles, but I'm still not on their list - so am still waiting for that.

Signed up at kaboodle - not too sure what that's all about - but will try and learn.

Added another item to my store - somehow I just never see the tweets that are supposed to go out when anyone adds a product - but that may just be me.

Did the conversation about my stuff - in my head - still can't make myself write it down or say it out loud. Hopeless.

Hoping today (Thursday) will be more productive!

Trish     :?
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 05:25:01 pm »

Congrats, Mostly Sundays!!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 23 Wednesday June 10 What Happened
Jump to:  
Click