Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 22 Tuesday June 9 2009 Assigment
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 22 Tuesday June 9 2009 Assigment

PillowThrowDecor

« on: June 09, 2009, 04:44:08 am »

Day 22 Tuesday June 9 2009

1  Write a quick blog about the Indie smiles promotion coupon. Provide a live link to Indiesmiles.com

2) Go to the Bootcamper  list and count to the 10th person past you and starting there, Kaboodle 1 item in five  bootcampers’  stores.

3)  Are you ready for Google Analyitics?

4) I know you read this yesterday but this is such an important exercise and there were few responses so it’s back.   I left an example.  Even if you formulate on it, that’s ok.  Write it down in the thread. Let’s pretend you just stepped into the elevator and are about to travel to the 6th floor.  In your hand, you have one of your products which you are going to deliver to a customer.  The lady beside you comments on how beautiful (interesting, c lever) you item is.  In the next 20 seconds you have an opportunity to sell this lady about your product /store and icraft and then hand her a business card?
Would you describe it differently if it were a man that you were addressing?
Naturliche

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 10:39:28 am »

Back in the saddle (ish).
My mom's visiting from out of town so I'm behind.
I haven't got the whole kaboodling thing down either.

Will list new items tonight & get to writing that schpeel (sp?) - I think that's a good exercise too!

Blurb about indiesmiles - when does the promotion start?
Brilliant Beads

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 11:37:18 am »

Good morning!

I'm behind too...going to put my "blurb" in my shop regarding the IndieSmiles promo.

I noticed that my shop isn't on the list under Jewelry in the IndieSmiles promo...

Have a great day all, I'll be back later!
Naturliche

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 12:23:17 pm »

I don't see you there either Brilliant!
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 12:35:24 pm »

Oh I am just so excited.  My Geek pillow is featured today at MyShopping Connection.com   http://www.myshoppingconnection.com/shoppingbymail/galleria/home/geek-pillow.php

Pretty please, if you have a spare minute pop over there and leave an "admiring comment".

Yahoooooooooooo!
Naturliche

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 12:54:08 pm »

AWWEEEESOOOOMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE pillow!!
I left a comment and am now subscribing too!

I am also catching up on the blog following & just posted the indiesmiles promo on my blog!
Chicki

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 07:24:07 pm »

Hi!

I was going to blog too and my coupon is not posted on indiesmiles either.
caralyn forstar

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 07:30:33 pm »

I posted raves about Ds Naturals, Silver Strumpet, and Mostly Sundays on Kaboodle. Will do more tomorrow. Smiles, Caralyn
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 22 Tuesday June 9 2009 Assigment
Jump to:  
Click