Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  printable packing slip/invoice
Pages: [1]
Author

printable packing slip/invoice

Northern Girl Jewelry

« on: June 06, 2009, 03:55:18 pm »

When I ship items, I like to include a packing slip which shows the details of the transaction.  I realized today when I printed the order details page to use for that purpose, that it doesn't list my shop name anywhere and it includes the left hand menu for "My Account".  Would it be possible to create a printable version of this page that would include the shop name but not the left hand menu or the rate the transaction info?  

Or is this already possible and I just didn't find it?

Thanks,
Julie
iCraft Admin

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 05:03:44 pm »

Good idea! No, we don't have this "printable version" yet. I don't think anybody asked for it. I'll add it to our development list.
Thanks for the suggestion, Julie!
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 08:03:42 pm »

Wow, you are quick with replies, even on weekends.  I like that about this site.   Smiley

Thanks.
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 02:47:09 pm »

I vote too! That would be really helpful. I print that one Jewelry without Borders said but it is not the best to use.
thefinickystitcher

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 01:14:17 pm »

I think it's a good idea too!  

I made my first sale yesterday and looked around for an invoice/packing slip to print out and couldn't find one. I ended up using the one from PayPal but it doesn't mention iCraft or 'the finicky stitcher' anywhere on it. I think it's nice when a buyer receives something that the info of where it's from be included.

So another vote  Cheesy
iCraft Admin

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 12:25:34 am »

Yes, well noted! We could probably deliver this one sooner than later.
Naturliche

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 05:06:13 pm »

Throwing in my "i want one too" cents... =)
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 11:08:09 pm »

I thought this too, but I wasn't brave enough to post it! ;P
Beadlam

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 05:28:32 pm »

Yes - excellent idea!
iCraft Admin

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 01:29:00 am »

FYI. You can try this function on your Order Details page, even though we are still polishing it.
To get there, click on any order number from your "My Sales" page and then click on "Printable version" link.
We are working on eliminating one extra click. The print icon will change as well. Enjoy!
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 08:03:55 pm »

Thank you for creating a printable version!  It will be helpful.  

I'm wondering if in future the printable version might include the name of the shop that has made the sale (not just the buyer's name).  That would be very helpful in use as a packing slip...

Thanks!  It's so nice to see suggestions responded to and acted upon.  

Julie
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2009, 10:17:17 pm »

Thank-you!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  printable packing slip/invoice
Jump to:  
Click