Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 16 Wednesday June 3 2009 Sign out
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 16 Wednesday June 3 2009 Sign out

PillowThrowDecor

« on: June 03, 2009, 04:52:37 am »

So... are we having fun yet? Today's assignment was a biggy. Get it all done?
Naturliche

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 07:14:45 pm »

with the day off today, you'd think i had plenty of time to do things, right?
Wrong!

I've been cleaning all day and doing last minute things awaiting my mom's arrival from BC.  I'm off to the airport to pick her up in about 15 minutes!!

Christine, i left a comment on your blog.  I will be posting a write up on my blog for icraft soon, but I haven't had a chance to do it today.  I'm signed up already for indiesmiles, and added some products last night (well, 1am this mornign, actually).  Once mom's in bed tonight, I'm going to be whipping up some lip balms (part stock, part special order).  

hopefully i'll be in bed before midnight tonght!! LOL

Happy day ya'll!
mountaindreamers

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 07:45:59 pm »

Hi Christine, I left a comment on your blog, and posted a blog myself at

http://mountaindreamers.blogspot.com/  and sent my information and links to El for our blog on indiesmiles , busy, busy , busy , completing a special order necklace, will have a similar one posted soon, busy, Laura

Also changed my picture so you can find me by looking for my turquoise necklace and not the wierd wood picture , which I liked but I guess putting a piece of jewelry is more appropriate  Smiley
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 07:52:55 pm »

Ohhhhh... I like your new avatar.  At a glance, in an instant, I can see what you sell.  Good for you it looks awesome and so glad to hear you got so much done.  Fantastic!!!

Naturliche... when you say you are going to whip up some lip balm... my mouth starts to water cause I am sure it just feels so yummy on the lips.

I am impressed that you got so much done.  Good on you!

Both of you are amazing!!!
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 09:18:46 pm »

I listed a new item.  Already signed up for Indie Smiles.

Will need to do the blog post tomorrow.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 09:50:11 pm »

Hi everyone!

Today I...
- posted a comment on Christine's Blog
- launched my own blog
-- just an intro post for now, but I DID add the iCraft widget - BRILLIANT!
-- I'm Scrapninny: http://www.ensorcelledminds.blogspot.com/

Promise to post goods to the shop tomorrow.  The blog thing drained me.
mountaindreamers

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 11:57:55 pm »

Hello scrapninny, read your blog and by all means it is time to be a scrapsage, I vote yes you can , now does that sound familiar? Maybe not to the tasty Canadians , but to us Yanks it is the familiar slogan of the new President, any way when things get boring ask me about the tasy Canadian thing, by the way one of my best ever friends was from Windsor. Good night Laura

Oh I am following your blog, it feels a bit like being a stalker chick , ; )
mountaindreamers

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2009, 12:07:04 am »

does any one use www.picnik.com for photo editing?  I find it really helpful if you need a specific size , like our icraftgifts.com avatar pic, 230 x 230 , it is free to use and pretty easy , Laura
Zs Knees

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2009, 04:40:51 am »

Note to self: always add a week for every day I estimate it will be to finish a project... haha!

Wouldn't it be easier if we just made a pattern for one thing and then just stuck with that thing? But that wouldn't be any fun. :wink:

Well I did leave a comment on Christine's blog, and got a couple kaboodles in.

I would like at some point to start a website of some kind, but I don't think I want to commit to a blog, with all the upkeep it requires. I don't know, I suppose I could still be swayed, but it wouldn't be easy.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2009, 05:14:36 am »

Zz's you're funny.

By the time we finsih bootcamp you are going to be a converted blogger... just the same as I will be a converted twit... or twittererer... whatever  Smiley

Blogging is cool. Ya its work but it can be the direct pipeline to your buyers' ears and it has the potential of making you gobbs of money and win many firends.  It can help you lose weight and make you smart and  a lot younger too.  Blogging helps to make your hair shiney and virtually eliminates arthritis in your hands. I understand it shrinks vericous veins and fades stretch marks.

So what's your problem??? what's not to like about blogging?Huh

giggles
Brilliant Beads

« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2009, 07:03:50 am »

LOL Christine, you made me chuckle!

I listed a bunch of items, and already signed up for IndieSmiles, but didn't get to the blog assignments...today I hope!

Some days it's a more difficult balancing act than others...
StudioduSoleil

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2009, 12:54:54 pm »

I admire you bloggers! I really want to start one/keep one but I really don't enjoy writing, in fact I over-analyze everything that I type! I suppose I would prefer blogging to Twitter though, at least I can always do "Wordless Wednesday" posts on Blogger!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2009, 10:00:09 pm »

Shucks, thanks, Laura!

It took a long time for me to take the blog plunge, but you make it what you want.  Want to know what really did it for me?  Another blog I watch (Scrap Time) had the question: Does blogging help you keep up with your scrapping, or does it make you more behind.  The answer "KEEPING UP!".

I find myself more motivated to actually get things done when I think people are actually LOOKING.  (Hence, bootcamp!)

When you need something to blog about, you'll get out and DO something!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 16 Wednesday June 3 2009 Sign out
Jump to:  
Click