Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 7 Mon May 25 Check out
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 7 Mon May 25 Check out

PillowThrowDecor

« on: May 25, 2009, 09:25:57 am »

Tell us what you got done.  Should we slow the pace a bit?

Cheers

Christine
Brilliant Beads

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 04:56:32 pm »

I think today was a good bootcamp day...refreshed from the weekend.

I listed on Craigslist (no spam yet today), Kijijii, and youcraft.

I made a new listing in my iCraft shop.

I joined Facebook, and am feeling my way around.  Not many friends yet, any ideas?  I don't want to spam people...

I'm not quite sure what others see when they look at my Facebook page...newbie.

I left a comment about all the great things I love about iCraft.

Tick, tick, tick.

I think the pace is great ...keeps me motivated and learning! Keep up the great work Christine!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 08:23:12 pm »

***I listed 3 new items!

I have had them finished for a while but was just pushed for time for writing the descriptions and pricing them. Sellers' Bootcamp pushed me to get it done. I have more uncompleted jewelry I just HAVE to get listed! They won't sell if they are secret...lol!

***I tried to do a showcase at ByHand.me but it did not work. That was a wash.

***I tweeted my 3 new items and got 10-20 extra views per item and a few comments on Twitter.

***AND......TA DA.....I used the Facebook bookmark on the product page to share to my FB profile. That is slick and I never knew it was so easy!! I am bad about not putting them on FB just because it was a hassle. No more hassle.

Cheesy
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 08:46:47 pm »

Wrote today's accomplishments in the "what happened" thread. hee hee.
Zs Knees

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 02:51:04 am »

Wonderful weather and a lovely day off today, I'm all smiles Smiley

Today I put ads on youcraft, plaincraft, and 43things. Did the Facebook link thing-- I was also surprised it was so easy, I just didn't get the function of those buttons before.

Now I need to figure out how to navigate the icraft page on facebook. It seems like there should just be a big gallery of photos, and you could just upload as you please, or something...

Working on a new listing, it'll be up in a day or 2.

It's going to be a great week, I can feel it :wink:
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 08:05:04 am »

I'm behind, but plan to do some catching up today and tomorrow...

Julie
StudioduSoleil

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 12:33:00 pm »

I'm recovering from a bit of a stomach bug that hit me. So, I'm doing yesterdays assignment this morning. I have uploaded a new item and made 3 ads...now I'm off to check out Facebook, I have a personal page there but abandoned it a few months ago when they talked about changing their terms of use (I think that they reverted to the original terms though, I need to look at that first). I haven't used it beyond connecting with family and old friends. Hopefully, I'll be up and about later and can get todays assignment done! Fortunately, I took photos of a handful of items that I made a while ago on Saturday and can list those while I get over this! Hope everyone's weekend went well!
Trish

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 08:15:39 pm »

Still trying to catch up...and succeeding, I think!

Posted a new item on three different sites - two of which I had forgotten I was a member of...what does that say about my mind?

Put in a post about what I am loving about icraftgifts.com

Haven't had time to explore other creators here on the site...hoping to very soon!

I'm sure I've left out some assignments, but I didn't want to get bogged down getting behinder and behinder...

Trish
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 09:50:14 pm »

I'm behind, but still getting some things done.

I added a new listing today.  I also explored Kaboodle a little, and will post there tomorrow.

On the weekend I caught up on a few of last week's assignments, including getting some business cards out.  I handed out a couple myself, and gave some to my sister to share with the women at work.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 7 Mon May 25 Check out
Jump to:  
Click