Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 2 Wednesday May 21 Check out
Pages: [1]
Author

Day 2 Wednesday May 21 Check out

PillowThrowDecor

« on: May 20, 2009, 04:18:16 am »

You've had a good productive day.  Let me know if you got it all done or is there too much to do in the assignment?
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2009, 05:34:49 pm »

I like that you have a list of things to do, even though I cannot do them all. Yes, it is too much for me to do but I think it inspires!

Funny story about today's efforts:

I had to go to the local IRS tax office because of a descrepency on my quarterly taxes. When I talked to the rep on the phone, she was very nice and I made an appointment.

I thought to myself," she is a nice lady, we will be talking about my jewelry business anyway, I think I will give her a card and a little discount if she is interested." Pretty bold for me!

OK...so I get there, and she is indeed very nice....but PURE BUSINESS, I mean....business. I kept my card in my pocket with no regrets.

You gotta know when to hold 'em, and know when to fold 'em! LOL!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2009, 05:48:18 pm »

OK, check out. Today I did:

For sales:

1. Posted a CraigsList ad
2. Updated listings in my shop

For promoting iCraft and the Sellers' Bootcamp

1. Tweeted about it
2. Facebook status
3. Blog post http://IndieCEO.blogspot.com
4. Blog post http://GalleriaLindaShowcase.blogspot.com
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 09:06:23 pm »

I'm almost done.  Can't quite get it all done in a day (that full time job sucks up a lot of time  :wink: ).
The Gifted Nest

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2009, 09:11:14 pm »

Wow what a day!
Still working on my business cards
Posted on Craigslist http://peterborough.en.craigslist.ca/bab/1180083979.html

Took pics, crop/fix pics and downloaded pics then added 4 new listings on iCraft

Revamped my bio on iCraft (I'd like to thank everyone for all the good advice... Greatly appreciated)

Worked on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=47149020971
Added facebook link to iCraft and vice versa

Checked other shops on icraft. Some very talented people out there. Simply amazing

Don't think I've missed anything but if I did..... Tomorrow's another day! Cheers Cheesy
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 09:11:23 pm »

DONE.

I can only check out.  I don't check in.  I only log in to my sites once per day.
mountaindreamers

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 10:12:37 pm »

end of day , wed, two more sales on etsy, so I have to get busy to restock items, still haven't done craigslist,  ( the day job is calling , have to be able to pay the big bills) convoed the last buyer and walked them thru signing up for paypal, sending sale card with order 10 % off next, had already gotten business cards for about 5 bucks  from www.vistaprint.com they have several nice styles for that price for 250 cards. This is a lot of chasing , doing better at limiting email time to 15 min ; ) Laura
StudioduSoleil

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 01:06:03 am »

Quote from: "mountaindreamers"
end of day , wed, two more sales on etsy, Laura

Congrats, that is fantastic!
Zs Knees

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 03:29:39 am »

Definitely far more than I can do in a day, but I just do what I can. Today it was:

~Worked on a new listing. Photos are always a big struggle (does the photo expert have advice on juggling a teething baby while taking pictures?lol). Agonized over pricing and shipping... still not decided... Hope to get it sorted out tomorrow.

~Checked out Kijji... signed up for SpiderSales, but then realized my photos are on the computer I used before moving. Having them emailed to me (I didn't know if I could somehow export them from my icraft shop?) so I'll do a bunch of postings tomorrow if all goes well.

~Wondered if I'm going to have to enter the world of blogging...? It was not something I'd planned to do, but....

~Got half the dishes done:) Goodnight.
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 07:18:34 am »

[/quote] ZsKnees said: my photos are on the computer I used before moving. Having them emailed to me (I didn't know if I could somehow export them from my icraft shop?)

ZsKnees - you can go to your iCraft shop, click on your photo to get the larger photo, right click on the photo and save to your hard drive. Hope that helps!

Linda
mountaindreamers

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 06:48:40 pm »

My day job is behind so will have to catch up there, but first thing this weekend will do Craigslisting first thing, and other homework. I am maintaining 6 websites so I am not sure how much is too much ? some times I feel too frazzled with flitting around , and not enough energy left over to create, never mind the 50 hour " other " job.  ; ) Laura
Zs Knees

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2009, 12:22:34 am »

Quote from: "GalleriaLinda"
ZsKnees said: my photos are on the computer I used before moving. Having them emailed to me (I didn't know if I could somehow export them from my icraft shop?)

ZsKnees - you can go to your iCraft shop, click on your photo to get the larger photo, right click on the photo and save to your hard drive. Hope that helps!

Linda
[/quote]

Linda, Thank you! I'll try it. I need a miniature someone like you sitting on my shoulder when I'm at the computer :lol:
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 2 Wednesday May 21 Check out
Jump to:  
Click