Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 1 - Check out Assignments Done
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

Day 1 - Check out Assignments Done

Zs Knees

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2009, 01:28:22 pm »

Sorry, I'm confused about the difference between the Check Out and the What Happened threads... Do we need to post to both?
McCloudgal

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 02:31:53 pm »

I've been posting on the various sites noted and changed my signature line.  This is great information!  I'm really energized!
mccloudgal
JillsTreasureChest

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2009, 06:56:21 pm »

Sorry so late.  Life got busy.
I did add my iCraft shop to my signature line on Gmail.  Never had it there before, like it wasn't important.
Put a link to this shop on my FaceBook.
Haven't decided what to do about business cards.  I currently have cards for my personal sales website and two Etsy shops.  I haven't made cards for this shop as it is so small.  Perhaps I should make a card with both Etsy and iCraft Jill's Treasure Chest on it?

Will take some time this weekend and look into Craigs List.
Will blog about my shop here.
Will get a paid shop and list more items.
Uneeec

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 09:28:49 pm »

:oops: Its monday and I'm just starting,  read the first assignment.  whewww.  thats alot.  But i'm glad,  It's all for the betterment of my lil business.   I'll post back when I'm done, and moved onto assignment 2

Nancy
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 02:30:37 am »

Good for you!

We're cheering for you.  There is relief knowing that some of the activities are repetative an dget easier.

You may want to jump to assignement 11 and 14 so you can get in the polkadotpixel draw and the opportunity to get a bit of exposure.  Also the next item is indie smiles... free advertising oportunity.  

Send me an email if you need a hand with either of these two items or any other item... just email me! We've got lots of help on hand!

Cheers

Christine
FireLilyJewelryGems

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 02:48:53 am »

Thank you for that email reminder, Christine Smiley

I'm way behind here, been stuck with some not very fun non-icraft related stuff!

But I've had a chance to scan the postings and it looks very interesting!

Rita.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 02:58:57 am »

Just peeked in your store and you have a stunning bracelet with green arizona turquoise.  Stunning! I kaboodled it and that will make sense when you get to that assignment Smiley

Cheers
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  Sellers’ Bootcamp  >  Daily Assignments  >  Day 1 - Check out Assignments Done
Jump to:  
Click