Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Buy N Sell Party!!!  >  Buy N Sell Party!!!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All
Author

Buy N Sell Party!!!

Nicole Gibson

« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2020, 12:51:29 pm »

Would be great to start this up again! I posted in our Facebook community group to see if anyone is interested  Smiley
Seera John

« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2023, 08:49:38 am »

Would be great to start this up again! I posted in our Facebook community group to see if anyone is interested  Smiley

Yes, it would be great to start this buy and sell party again!
I know I am too late to reply you in your post.
But I am interested in this. Now a days online selling and buying is very much in!
designsbydebra

« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2023, 12:30:48 pm »

It's been awhile but I would love be involved in the Buy and Sell party. I might need a refresher on how it is played. I think that past threads may have a copy of the rules of the party. Grin
designsbydebra

« Reply #123 on: October 09, 2023, 06:30:02 pm »

Holiday Buy and Sell Party 2023!
I think we need a list of 10 to get started.
Let's get a list going!
Who's interested in joining? Grin
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #124 on: October 11, 2023, 02:58:03 am »

It's a great idea and can generate additional views for the stores before the holidays. Just need a few people to participate.  Roll Eyes
designsbydebra

« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2023, 08:42:00 am »

For those who may not know what or how the the game is played;
What is a Buy N Sell Party? You buy something to get yourself on the list and you stay there until someone buys from YOU! What good is a Buy N Sell Party?
- it's fun to see what others are listing and you get to know the people you're buying from
- it allows you to experience the buying and selling experience on iCraft for yourself. Do you know what the check out process is like?
- if you sell items on/from the list you will likely receive feedback from the list purchaser. People are more confident in buying from someone with feedback.

Please read the following simple rules:

1. Go to the end of this thread to find the most recent list so you are buying from the correct list of sellers.
2. Each *transaction* counts as a purchase... even if you purchase more than one item from a seller at the same time, it still only counts for 1 purchase.
3. Show us what you bought by posting a link to your purchases, so we can all ooh and ahhh!
4. PIF (pay it forward) items Do NoT CoUnT
5. Your purchase, before shipping, must be at least $4.00 (in any currency), after sale and discount mark downs, and have an instant payment.
6. Once you purchase from someone you replace them on the list or if they have x2 by their name remove the x2, keep their name on the list and add your name

Easy peasy! Have fun and enjoy the shopping!

:::* Feel free to stick around and chat too - even if you're not on the list! *:::
Reply to this thread and the first 10 will start the game.

1. designsbydebra
designsbydebra

« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2023, 08:46:43 am »

Okay forgot the link to my store
Let's try his again

1.Designs by Debra
https://icraftgifts.com/designsbydebra
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]  All  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Buy N Sell Party!!!  >  Buy N Sell Party!!!
Jump to:  
Click