I noticed some people's links weren't working, so I'm going to update them!
I can't seem to find Five Forty, anyone know if she is still in business?
What is a Buy N Sell Party? You buy something to get yourself on the list and you stay there until someone buys from YOU! What good is a Buy N Sell Party?
- it's fun to see what others are listing and you get to know the people you're buying from
- it allows you to experience the buying and selling experience on iCraft for yourself. Do you know what the check out process is like?
- if you sell items on/from the list you will likely receive feedback from the list purchaser. People are more confident in buying from someone with feedback.
Please read the following simple rules:
1. Go to the end of this thread to find the most recent list so you are buying from the correct list of sellers.
2. Each *transaction* counts as a purchase... even if you purchase more than one item from a seller at the same time, it still only counts for 1 purchase.
3. Show us what you bought by posting a link to your purchases, so we can all ooh and ahhh!
4. PIF (pay it forward) items Do NoT CoUnT
5. Your purchase, before shipping, must be at least $4.00 (in any currency), after sale and discount mark downs, and have an instant payment.
6. Once you purchase from someone you replace them on the list or if they have x2 by their name remove the x2, keep their name on the list and add your name
Easy peasy! Have fun and enjoy the shopping!
:::* Feel free to stick around and chat too - even if you're not on the list! *:::
Pillow Throw Decor x 2https://icraftgifts.com/pillowthrowdecor
Carvel Country Soapworkshttps://icraftgifts.com/carvel-country-soapworks
designs by debrahttps://icraftgifts.com/designsbydebra
Anyone can play in this Buy and Replace Game!