Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Recent site updates
Pages: [1]
Author

Recent site updates

iCraft Admin

« on: May 14, 2009, 11:53:17 am »

1. “Sellers’ Bootcamp” sign-up

You can now sign-up for “Sellers’ Bootcamp” program by using small checkbox at the bottom of “My Profile” page. https://icraftgifts.com/member_profile.php
(just below the “Newsletter” checkbox)

From now on, you don’t need to post your emails on the Message Board or email them to Christine (aka pillowthrowdecor) to express your interest in this program.

This feature will save us time consolidating all participants’ info in one place and allow us to create a separate mailing list, so Christine or iCraft could communicate to you recent Bootcamp News and “Assignments” without bothering the rest of the community.

Please update your Profile before May 18, 2009 to receive iCraft’s Bonus – Free unlimited product postings in June!

2. Link to your Twitter Account

We’ve added another field to “My Profile” page https://icraftgifts.com/member_profile.php to record your Twitter ID (not the full URL like http://twitter.com/iCraft, only “iCraft”)
You can find it below “Your Blog (URL): “
This will allow us to pull your Twitter updates into our widget “Creators that Twit” (which is coming soon) and, possibly, into your individual Exhibits.
This field is optional and applies only to those who have Twitter account.

3. Shortcut to “Edit your Products”

You will notice soon that there is a small icon appearing beside your product titles after you login into your iCraft Account. This icon is simply a way for you to get to the page where you can edit that product fast, hopefully saving you some time too.

Enjoy!  Tongue
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 01:05:53 pm »

That "edit your products" button is great. I have been using it a lot.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 10:22:04 pm »

i need a bigger everything so no worries Smiley

I love that edit button it makes it so easy to update or correct.  Good thinking!
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 08:18:21 am »

It took me a while to find the link to the edit product (yes, I'm slow this morning), but now that I know where it is, great!  If I'm already in a listing or in my store, I can now edit without having to go back to "My Account", "View all products".  This will save me time!

Thanks!
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 08:48:16 pm »

The twitter link - where does it show on the public side of the shop? I cannot find it.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 03:18:03 am »

Twitter link doesn't show anywhere yet.
We are simply collecting this info right now. It will be integrated into your Exhibit a bit later.

We are also developing widget called "Creators that Tweet", which will pull all updates from Creators, who specified their Twitter ID on their profiles.
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 07:32:10 am »

Awesome! You have a secret bag of tricks that we are excited to dig into! Thanks for sharing the tweet plan!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Recent site updates
Jump to:  
Click