Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Ramp up your business with Sellers Bootcamp
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Author

Ramp up your business with Sellers Bootcamp

PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2009, 08:57:15 pm »

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I failed all of them!

I know if nothing changes... nothing changes.

But I know we can all make a huge difference if we at least all try something together.

:oops: I guess I'll have to start dressing in the mornings...

HEY DO WE HAVE ANY SELLERS OUT THERE THAT SELL NICE PAJAMAS?Huh

Christine
PillowThrowDecor
Vintage Inspired Jewelry

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 09:31:21 am »

Not sure what all is involved or what we are suppose to be doing. Interested in learning more an your ideas for promoting. signed, Vintage Inspired Jewelry.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 02:33:55 pm »

Wow so much has come together in the last 48 hours I am amazed.  Admin has their thinking caps on and their computer gnomes are doing overtime to help us out with our Seller's Bootcamp.

I need to round up some "ELVES" that will help hold our hands in this. I'm looking for some volunteers, photography how to expert, and a "Rotational sellers buy from me expert"... I will hunt helpers down so might as well just give in and email me now. :twisted:

Tell an icraft friend about this and get them on board.  Just say "yes, count me in" on this thread or better yet in the "Seller Bootcamp forum". I am not suggesting raiding sellers from other online sites but start today inviting other sellers that need a Canadian exposure and help and encouragement to join icraft as well..and this bootcamp too.  

Personally, I like having two sites and probably always will but I like icraft best (cause we are the beginning of something BIG and I don't like always being roadkill at a cousin site).... By the way Admin is working on a "BRING A BUDDY" program for us.

I promise you...
  You will have a blast with this 28 day program!
   You won't be committed  to spending gobs of money marketing
  You will be $$$ rewarded by icraft for saying "yes I do"
  You will have a chance to earn/win STUFF!!!
  You won't bleed or break your leg
  You will get your name and product out to "unexplored galaxies"
  You will have a very HIGH chance of kickstarting your sales
  You will become RICH in ideas, energy, friends and on the road to $$$
  You will smile and laugh more AND feel SO MUCH YOUNGER
   :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

More program info on the icraft 6 oclock news so check back and for GAWWWD sakes just say YES COUNT ME IN.

Christine :idea:
PillowThrowDecor
kimbuktu

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 07:00:51 am »

I am definitely interested and would like to be involved.  I do have another site I sell on, have a couple of custom orders to finish this month, and work full time, but I can definitely use help in this area so I will do the best I can to follow the plan.

I think this is a wonderful idea, and appreciate the effort you have put into it Christine.
mountaindreamers

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 07:08:17 am »

I would like to do this as well, I think business will succeed, we need to bring creativity and productivity back to our countries, it is an insane policy to ship all production of goods overseas, it depletes our economy (this is obvious) and it also depletes our resevoir of creativity. count me in !!! Laura  ( Clan of the Mountaindreamers)
limefreckle

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2009, 07:29:39 am »

I'm interested in joining this bootcamp, it couldn't have come at a better time!  I've really been stalled in my business lately, wanting to move forward, but letting life get in the way.  I've essentially ignored my online shops, and need to get busy, get posting, and get selling!  Count me in!

Sue
Ds Naturals

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2009, 07:54:25 am »

I'm certainly willing to give it a try.  My items aren't going anywhere by themselves! Tongue
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2009, 08:27:47 am »

Count me in too!

It is the "busiest " work time I have had in years with my marketing consulting business (good thing) so why not add another good thing too! lol!

But having some structure to my jewelry business will help! My problem is inconsistency due to working full time.

Yes, I have multiple shops too but really love iCraft the best for my handmade - it looks so professional and creative. The ambiance is fabulous. I have a customer that won't shop at my other shops...lol! Good for her!
Eyeshoot Photography

« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2009, 09:30:44 am »

Thanks for the email- I'm willing to give your Boot Camp plan a go, so please count me in!
FireFly Jewellery

« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2009, 10:47:47 am »

I think I am in. tell me what to do, LOL
junquete

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2009, 11:11:20 am »

well I am in my pj's too! But this sounds great. Does it really mean I have to get dressed?  
  :oops:
I did read gorilla  marketing years ago bt have not retained one word of it!  :roll:
So I think this will be good for me. I do need the kick in the arse to get things moving.
Thank you for the motivation this far! I feel energy! ~junquete
Lise

« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2009, 12:05:19 pm »

OOOH I want in....count me in!!  I may not succeed in all "homework" assignments, but some action is better than no action   Cheesy
gohgirl

« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2009, 12:33:40 pm »

Thanks for contacting me. I am willing to give this a shot so count me in!
LovePeaceandDye

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 03:27:25 pm »

thanks for emailing me!  i would love to get more items online..and to promote it all way better.  i tour in the summer, but really think i can commit to this and think it sounds great !!  i will keeping checking the forums Smiley
soulshine

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 06:17:12 pm »

Ok, cool.  sign me up!  I've not been here in a stupid long time...got involved with other things, and wonder why my stuff doesn't sell.  I"l post more things on in the next week, I"ve got tons of stuff, just haven't posted.  
Thanks for doing this!!!

Ann
Soulshine
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  General Discussion  >  Ramp up your business with Sellers Bootcamp
Jump to:  
Click