Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  Breast Cancer Awareness Beanie
Pages: [1]
Author

Breast Cancer Awareness Beanie

Loopy4ewe

« on: March 09, 2009, 10:26:18 pm »

Here's a shameless plug Cheesy

In June 2009 I'm participating in the 60km Weekend To End Breast Cancer. In order to walk I have to raise $2000! I am just over $700 shy of my goal. In the past I have created lip balm cozy keychains that had handmade pink ribbon buttons (made by Brilliant Beads on here!)

I have just created this Breast Cancer Awareness Beanie and ALL Proceeds will be donated to Breast Cancer and I'd love to do custom orders!

#page has been deleted#
Rohini Wahi

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 10:51:02 am »

Wow - you are a true inspiration to us all and what a great cause...that's real dedication i am SO impressed. You should be really proud of yourself.

Good luck with your venture - i am sure you'll reach the goal and best of luck on the day - keep us posted! And as for shameless plugs - plug away - we are all ears (plus your beany is v. cute) !

Best of luck
Rohini
x
Craft Boutique

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2009, 07:12:33 pm »

Good luck to you Loopy! That's a great cause.
Loopy4ewe

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 12:16:38 pm »

Thanks so much Rohini and Craft Boutique!

I'm excited to announce that I'm only $200 shy of my $2000 goal!
Loopy4ewe

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 04:16:55 pm »

I'm super excited! I just reached my $2000 goal for money raised to support breast cancer! Yippee!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Creator Spotlight  >  Breast Cancer Awareness Beanie
Jump to:  
Click