Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New Pricing Policy
Pages: [1]
Author

New Pricing Policy

iCraft Admin

« on: March 02, 2009, 04:20:56 pm »

Hi there,

Here is a preview of our New Pricing Policy that will be applied to your March invoices. The changes to all pages should be applied this week. So if you are considering to purchase a yearly subscription, please wait for a few days until we complete all the development work.
Your thoughts and feedback are always welcome!   Smiley

To save even more, please remember about our Referral Program, which gives you 3-months of free unlimited product postings for each referral. Lean more https://icraftgifts.com/community.php

---------------------------------------------------------

New Pricing Policy:

1 to 5 Items (interchangeable) – ALWAYS FREE!
Advertising will appear at the bottom of your Creator Exhibit page.

Starter
5 to 50 Items (interchangeable) - $5.00 CAD/month. Every additional item is $0.20 CAD/month.  
No advertising will appear at the bottom of your Creator Exhibit page.

Professional
5 to 100 Items (interchangeable) - $10.00 CAD/month. Every additional item is $0.20 CAD/month.

Elite
5 to 150 Items (interchangeable) - $15.00 CAD/month. Every additional item is $0.20 CAD/month.

Here is our Old Pricing Policy for comparison:

1 to 5 Items (interchangeable) – ALWAYS FREE!
Advertising will appear at the bottom of your Creator Exhibit page.

Starter
5 to 15 Items (interchangeable) - $5.00 CAD/month. Every additional item is $0.50 CAD/month.

Professional
5 to 45 Items (interchangeable) - $15.00 CAD/month. Every additional item is $0.50 CAD/month.

Elite
5 to 100 Items (interchangeable) - $35.00 CAD/month. Every additional item is $0.50 CAD/month.
Beajoux

« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 05:08:07 pm »

Wow! What fantastic prices; thank you so much!

Ainsley
Radically Riley

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 09:00:23 pm »

Will this be retroactive?  I just purchased a yearly subscription beginning in march but could only afford the up to forty five item price.  The new prices are of course more attractive and for what I have paid I could list more that 100 items.
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 11:15:28 pm »

This is wonderful news.  I'm just approaching my year, and was trying to decide what to do.  With these prices I feel I can stay with a reasonable amount of listings.  Thanks.

So now I have to work at sprucing up my shop a little.   Smiley
iCraft Admin

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 11:36:00 pm »

Hi Radically Riley,

Yes, it will be retroactive. We'll adjust your plan and the number of items you can post based on the amount you paid. Thanks!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 05:46:27 pm »

I've been afraid to commit to a "fixed" fee for some time, but this is VERY agreeable.  It allows our supplier (iCraft) to have regular monthly cash inflow AND is quite fair per item for sellers!  Previously, I felt fixed fees were punitive for people like me with unpredictable amounts of crafting/web time to continually list or rotate things in their shops.  I felt the previous item limits were too small to spread the monthly cost over.  The new limits make a world a difference.

Thumbs up!
designsbydebra

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2009, 10:10:23 pm »

Hi
I was wondering if I was able to list 50 items as live instead of the 45 I signed up for the year in advance at the end of February 2009? I guess I signed on for the Starter package and would like to know when these new pricing policies take effect.
Thanks
Debra   Smiley
iCraft Admin

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 12:51:09 am »

Hi Debra,

If you look at your Subscription page https://icraftgifts.com/member_subscription.php you'll see that you can post up to 100 items.
Those who paid for a year in advance before the price change should see changes applied to their accounts according to the new Pricing Policy. Thanks!
Beadlam

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 11:00:34 pm »

The new pricing is wonderful - but I'm wondering how to handle this since I just resubscribed in February for the Professional subscription (with the discount for being a subscriber in 2008 plus the 10% discount for paying ahead).

When I subscribed as a Professional, it was to get up to 45 items. However, now I see that the Starter will allow me to get up to 50 items for less cost. I'm not sure I'll ever have more than 50 items at one time (I'll have to check that out), and am wondering if I can change to the Starter subscription and keep the discounts that I was able to get as a Professional subscriber. If so, can you tell me what I'd need to do?

Thanks a lot.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 01:24:58 am »

FYI, Our Pricing Policy has been updated https://icraftgifts.com/pricing.php

Beadlam,
Everyone, who paid for a year up-front, will get their subscription increased, so unfortunately, you'll have even bigger subscription package now. Let me know if that's a problem and I might be able to make some changes to your account manually. Thanks!
Beadlam

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 09:10:44 am »

No problem - still a great price!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New Pricing Policy
Jump to:  
Click