Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello from Muskoka, Ontario Canada
Pages: [1]
Author

Hello from Muskoka, Ontario Canada

The Backyard Bear

« on: January 27, 2009, 03:18:06 pm »

Just want to say hi and wow is it nice to have a CANADIAN website for selling our crafts!  I'm hoping to make a few people happy after they purchase my mittens, floor cloths or driftwood lamps.  I'll be adding more creations as I work on them.  I have my own webstore but I'm not sure if were able to post those here.  If you know, please tell me.  Also, please critique my material.  I'd love to hear what you like, don't like.  Don't be shy!
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 10:40:20 pm »

Hi from a fellow Canadian!
iCraft Admin

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2009, 12:35:18 am »

Hi "Made In Muskoka",

Welcome to iCraft! Your products are wonderful. The only suggestion I would make is to consider setting up one more shipping profile for international shipping. This way more people could have an opportunity to purchase your products. Thanks!  Smiley
The Backyard Bear

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2009, 07:47:37 am »

I will certainly set something up!
Bits N Pieces

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 07:02:37 pm »

I am also glad to have a Canadian Site.  I am sad to say that I'm not really a Newbie.  Have been here since April.  I thought maybe my email was wrong that I never got any sales, but they sent me a Xmas greeting so I guess it's right.  I just decided to go ahead and fill up my spot and wait.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 10:32:26 pm »

Hi Bits N Pieces,

Don't get discouraged! It takes time for your customers to find you, but the good thing is that with time more and more people will know about your store, more people will bookmark your page, forward it to friends, link to it etc. The more you advertise it outside of iCraft the better. Also, update your store on a regular bases to get more visibility on our site. If you do, at least, those 2 things, you will see the difference. Good luck!   Smiley
Bits N Pieces

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 11:10:03 pm »

Thanks for the encouragement.

Bitsnpieces Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hello from Muskoka, Ontario Canada
Jump to:  
Click