Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Wow, I can't believe I didn't find this before!!!
Pages: [1]
Author

Wow, I can't believe I didn't find this before!!!

Miss Knittles

« on: January 19, 2009, 11:54:23 pm »

Hi,
My name is Lisa and I am "Miss Knittles" on all of my websites. It is a name my hubby has called me for years and I kept it.

I can't believe I never notice the message boards earlier.

I love to crochet and knit, but mostly crochet. I live in northern Ontario in a tiny town of about 2500. But only three hours away from northern Ontario's big city - Thunder Bay.

I only started crocheting when I was 20, and I will just say that it has been over 10 years now. After supplying my friends and family members with hats and scarves, and getting requests from friends of friends, I decided to start selling online.

I am so glad I did.

I wish I could just quit my day job and crochet all day and every day.

Well that is my little bio in a nut shell. So glad that to be here on icraftgifts.com
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 08:29:24 am »

Hi and welcome Miss Knittles! Cute hats!
Craft Boutique

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 08:36:38 pm »

Hey Miss Knittles,
I can totally relate to what you had to say. I've been knitting for my family and friends for a while now. If I could only do that for living. I'd love that! Or even teaching knitting would be great. I love creative process. Knitting to me never feels like work, because I enjoy it too much. Smiley
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 10:39:09 pm »

Hi!  I'm in Ontario too, but in the burbs around the Greater Toronto Area.

Welcome to the forums!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Wow, I can't believe I didn't find this before!!!
Jump to:  
Click