Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hi! The Portrait Lady has set up shop... please stop by and
Pages: [1]
Author

Hi! The Portrait Lady has set up shop... please stop by and

Portrait Lady

« on: January 14, 2009, 09:40:09 pm »

visit!  I am proudly Canadian, and have been drawing/painting people since I was a little girl... my passion!  I sell on another (American) site, so I am really happy to be here at iCraft!  Based out of Kitchener, Ontario (between Toronto and London) I have shipped coast to coast (Nova Scotia to BC) and a lot of the United States... even Scotland!  I would love to see your photos and hear your ideas - I'm always up for custom work.  

And I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you!

Cheers!

Deb
caralyn forstar

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 03:11:57 pm »

WOW your talent blows me away. I used to paint ( before I found jewelry) and know just enough to see you caught the personality, as well as the looks. Great work!
StudioduSoleil

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 06:30:46 pm »

Welcome! What a lovely shop, I'm glad you've joined us!

Mary
Rohini Wahi

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 07:41:26 am »

Hi there!

Welcome Portrait Lady, so glad to have your unique work here - beautiful portraits.

Rohini
x
The Gifted Nest

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 09:09:22 am »

Hi Deb Welcome to iCraft Just checked out your shop...WOW! Oh my word! Amazing talent! Smiley
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 11:15:15 am »

Oh my word!!! Your work is amazing!

I am so glad you joined us all here!

You'll find a great group of artisans here! And the icraft admin is awesome in helping us grow our business.  Very responsive to new ideas so if yu have any good ideas just shout them out!

Cheers

Christine
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hi! The Portrait Lady has set up shop... please stop by and
Jump to:  
Click