Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Announcing 10% Discount on Annual Fees!
Pages: [1]
Author

Announcing 10% Discount on Annual Fees!

iCraft Admin

« on: November 22, 2008, 01:28:39 am »

We've just released an option for Creators to pay annual fees upfront to save time and money. See the details in our latest Press Release https://icraftgifts.com/community.php

As usual, we welcome your comments and feedback!
Craft Boutique

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 12:50:48 am »

Hmm, this is interesting... Another way to save money in addition to current 25% discount and the referral program. Thanks!  Smiley
Beadlam

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 12:59:22 pm »

In the News and Media announcement, it says:

Link to the annual fees payment page can be found in the “My Account” > "My Subscription" area.

However, I can't find anything about an annual subscription on the page.  Can anyone help?
iCraft Admin

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 12:52:38 am »

Hi Beadlam,

Good question! Apparently, you don't see it until you are on a promotional package. You should see the link to the annual fees payment page once your promotion expires.
I guess we could've shown that link at all times and let you choose the month when you want to start your yearly subscription. I'll have to investigate if that's possible. Thanks!
Beadlam

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 09:11:28 am »

Thanks, Admin!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Announcing 10% Discount on Annual Fees!
Jump to:  
Click