Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Local Finds & Upcoming Shows  >  Call for Blogs - New search site
Pages: [1]
Author

Call for Blogs - New search site

DingoLux

« on: November 17, 2008, 12:42:18 pm »

Hi, folks,

I have put together a new Google custom search engine that searches blogs that focus on handmade. In particular, I'm looking for blogs that are associated with individual shops, "feature" blogs that showcase handmade items, design blogs, regional blogs, street team blogs, etc. for inclusion in the search database. I'm mainly interested in blogs that really focus on the business of selling handmade items online over personal-style blogs.

If you're interested in submitting your blog, please take a look at http://bloghandmade.blogspot.com, try a few searches if you like, and then click the Submit link to e-mail a link to your blog for consideration.
Jenny

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2008, 03:30:11 am »

I like your Paper Tea Light Shades. Interesting how anything (e.g. paper) could be turned into a product... almost an art. You must have great imagination.  :roll:
DingoLux

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2008, 08:35:42 am »

Thank you!
Maple Leaf

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 12:26:51 am »

Your products are very original. Love that funky lamp that you have in your avatar. Are you planning to post more items in a near future? I'll keep an eye on your store.  :wink:
DingoLux

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 10:05:30 am »

Thank you! I do have some more lamp models I am working on and hope to have them up soon!
Craft Boutique

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 10:16:12 pm »

Hi DingoLux,
Welcome to iCraft Community! I followed your blog link and found your iCraft site review http://bloghandmade.blogspot.com/search/label/icraftgifts.com . Very nice! It was an interesting reading and I agree with everything you had to say there.
SarahMars

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2008, 11:54:42 pm »

Yes, funky lamps, but I like them!  :lol:
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Local Finds & Upcoming Shows  >  Call for Blogs - New search site
Jump to:  
Click