Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Local Finds & Upcoming Shows  >  Promotional Opportunities for Canadian Creators
Pages: [1]
Author

Promotional Opportunities for Canadian Creators

iCraft Admin

« on: October 18, 2008, 01:15:24 am »

Are you looking for new ways to promote your products?  If you are a proud Canadian Creator, we have the perfect solution: visit our friends over at the Can-eh? Can-Artistry network!

Designed to help Canadian Creators build their businesses and show off their creative talents, the "Can-eh?" website and forum provides ideas to help develop your skills by sharing experiences, techniques, and making some friends and contacts in the industry.  It's a fun and friendly atmosphere intended for all, from amateur to pro.  There are "art challenges", listed events, charitable causes, and more!  You're bound to discover some helpful hints & tricks that will surely help add more amazing items to your iCraftGifts.com Exhibit!

Check out their website here: http://canehcanartistry.ning.com and let us know what you think.  
Also, join iCraft group at http://canehcanartistry.ning.com/group/icraftca

Happy iCrafting!
Craft Boutique

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 01:59:36 am »

I just joined this site. I have to wait for approval, but I'll join the group as soon as I am approved.
imagesbykim

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 12:18:28 pm »

Hi Everyone,

Kim here from Can-eh?.

Yes to all the Canadian Icraft members, please do join us over at Can-eh.

As Lisa mentioned, we even have an Icraft group set up so it would be great if all of you would add your expertise for the newbies just joining icraftgifts.com (ummm  Cheesy  myself included!)

Add your referral key to the list so others could possibly use your referral and both can receive the benefits!

You do have to regisiter and be approved but it is pretty quick and really you just have to be Canadian and a little bit artsy crafty!

I look forward to seeing you there as well as meeting up with you here on the boards.

((((hugs))))
kim aka imagesbykim aka can-eh admin
The Knitting Lady

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 11:28:51 pm »

I just wonder what you do to promote Canadian crafters. Thanks!
imagesbykim

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 12:06:59 pm »

Well, it's not so much as what "I can do" for you  but rather we show you how and what to do to promote yourself.

Can-eh? Can-Artistry
 is a hub in which you add your profile page, post links to all of your selling venues, add photos, learn technique and experience from others.

While there, the more you post and are involved on the forum the more opportunity you give your self to be noticed.

It's a sharing circle.
Smiley

kim
http://canehcanartistry.ning.com/
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Local Finds & Upcoming Shows  >  Promotional Opportunities for Canadian Creators
Jump to:  
Click