Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Recent updates and improvements
Pages: [1]
Author

Recent updates and improvements

iCraft Admin

« on: October 12, 2008, 01:43:25 am »

“Cancel Order” button

Creators now have the option of cancelling duplicate or not paid orders. To cancel an order go to “My Account” > “My Sales” and click on the Order number. You will see the “Cancel Order” button at the end of that page.

Once you cancel your order, you will not be able to make any changes to the order information, except update your own comments on that order.

Please note, your customer will receive an email notification from us informing them of this order cancellation. Also, you will have to deal with your customer directly if refund is required.

“Item received on (Date)”

Buyers will see an additional field on their Order Details page called “Item received on”. They can specify if the item they’ve purchased was received and when. Once they specify “yes” and enter a date, Creators will be able to see this information as well.

Additional Filter “Order Type”

There is a new filter now on the “My Sales” page allowing Creators to filter Orders by Order Type: Paid, Not Paid, Refunded or Cancelled.

Loopy4ewe

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 10:22:08 am »

These are great additions. Thank you.

It would be nice as a seller if I could add a "Shipped On" Date or just a "Shipped" button that can be turned on for the buyer to see too:)
iCraft Admin

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 10:48:49 pm »

That’s a wonderful idea, Loopy4ewe. I’ll add it to the list. Thanks a lot!  Cheesy
iCraft Admin

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 02:24:40 pm »

Hi Loopy4ewe,

Good news. We've added "Shipping Date" as you suggested. Now you can communicate this info to your customers. Thanks again!  Smiley

Loopy4ewe

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 04:07:53 pm »

I just saw that! Yay!
Thanks so much. As a seller who makes a lot of custom items it will be a huge help!

Thank you:)
Craft Boutique

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 02:01:22 am »

Excellent! I like those updates too.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Recent updates and improvements
Jump to:  
Click