Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Introducing the iCraftGifts.com Referral Program for Creators!
Pages: [1]
Author

Introducing the iCraftGifts.com Referral Program for Creators!

iCraft Admin

« on: July 29, 2008, 12:26:54 am »

Hello iCrafters!

We are happy to announce the iCraftGifts.com Referral Program for Creators which allows you to earn Referral Credits on our site for promoting our services to your crafting friends. We hope this program will be beneficial to all and will help us grow. See the details here https://icraftgifts.com/community.php

Ready to get started? Simply provide your friend with your Referral Key located below your Account Number in the “My Account” area. Your Referral Key is linked directly to your account, so when someone registers on our site and enters your Referral Key, we will automatically add Referral Credits to your Account.

Thank you all for your support!  Cheesy
Craft Boutique

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 01:08:51 pm »

This is a great idea. I will definitely mention this promotion to my friends. It's a great way for them to test-drive the site and for me to get extra free months of service here. Thanks! Cheesy
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  Introducing the iCraftGifts.com Referral Program for Creators!
Jump to:  
Click