Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  IMPORTANT ANNOUNECEMENT
Pages: [1]
Author

IMPORTANT ANNOUNECEMENT

iCraft Admin

« on: July 15, 2008, 01:27:30 am »

iCraftGifts.com Introduces Reduced Subscription Fees!
See our latest Press Release for more details https://icraftgifts.com/community.php
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 08:23:01 am »

Wow, this is awesome!

I did not realize that iCraftGifts.com was only 4 months old. Relative to only 4 months, you all are on solid ground and doing very well. Cheesy

Wishing you much success!
Beadlam

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 11:58:17 am »

Wanted to note by reply in the General category here, too:

Thanks so much - this will give me more to think about. I think the Starter fee is VERY reasonable while seeing how the shop grows - especially if we can change up to 15 items at any time we wish. Thanks again for your review.

Leanne
Penny Glass Girl

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 05:57:09 pm »

Glad to hear, but under my subscription, I don't see this new pricing, am I wrong?
iCraft Admin

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 08:22:03 pm »

Hi Penny Glass Girl,
The new iCraftGifts.com Pricing Policy will be in effect August 1, 2008. We need some time to adjust our system and to prepare it for the new pricing structure.

Thanks everyone for your feedback and your nice words! We hope more people will participate in the discussions like this one, so we know what works and what doesn't, and try to do better.
Glassic Gems

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 07:38:10 am »

Very awesome thing to do.  A win/win situation for all. :lol:

Ellen
icraftgifts.com/glassic_gems
PaintersParadise

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2008, 10:52:41 pm »

Cheesy Awsome pricing , I am new and that sounds good to me because 5 items is not enough to know the persons talent.
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2008, 12:30:41 pm »

Excellent! Thanks icraft! I love it here and want to stay with you, and this certainly helps with that decision.
Craft Boutique

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2008, 02:32:15 pm »

Thank you for listening! I agree, the fees are very reasonable now. I am very impressed with this site and the admin. It's nice to be included in the decision making process. I haven't seen much of that on other sites.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  IMPORTANT ANNOUNECEMENT
Jump to:  
Click