Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  iCraftGifts.com Now Promoting Your Creations on Google Base
Pages: [1]
Author

iCraftGifts.com Now Promoting Your Creations on Google Base

iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« on: June 05, 2008, 01:01:05 pm »

Hello iCrafters!

We are excited to announce that we have begun doing scheduled submissions to Google Base, which will bring increased traffic and new visitors to the website and your product pages. Google Base is a place which amasses all types of online and offline content, which is then made searchable on Google. It allows users to describe items posted with "attributes", which will help people find it when they do related searches.

Here is a link to various iCraftGifts.com products currently listed on Google Base:
http://www.google.com/base/s2?hl=en&gl=us&view=List&authorid=3735527
Unfortunately, some products were not submitted to Google Base successfully, as they didn't meet the current submission criteria (i.e. French characters in product title and descriptions).

To increase the chances of your products being successfully submitted to Google Base, read this link about making an impact on search engines with properly worded product titles:
https://icraftgifts.com/forum/184/make-an-impact-with-your-product-titles/
Following these tips will help increase your chances being found on Google, Yahoo, and other search engines.

More information about Google Base is available here:
http://base.google.com/

Thanks everyone, and happy crafting!

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 10:15:12 pm »

This is great! Thanks!
Silver River Jewelry

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 10:04:54 am »

Once again I have to say thank you and I look forward to seeing my business grow along with Icraft.
beadznthingz

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 03:09:22 am »

This is fabulous and definitely one of the many reasons I recently decided to join this site. Cheesy
iCraft Admin

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 06:24:37 pm »

Thanks “Beadz n Thingz” and welcome to iCraft!

In case some of you can’t find your products on Google Base, consider the following:
- Update your Product Listing. Next time we submit products to Google we’ll resubmit all updated products
- Make sure your Product Description or Title don’t contain any text in other language than English or special characters like these: ### **** ............... --------  /////. Apparently Google doesn’t like them and might reject that product submission from us.
beadznthingz

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 08:08:41 pm »

Thanks iCraft for the kind welcome and for the additional info. I have made some updates to my product titles.
Destinys Creations

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 11:09:06 pm »

Can't thank you enough Admins!

This is just another demonstration of how you support us.   :lol:
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  iCraftGifts.com Now Promoting Your Creations on Google Base
Jump to:  
Click