Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  still no sales )= am i doint this wrong ?
Pages: [1]
Author

still no sales )= am i doint this wrong ?

Bunnie

« on: April 20, 2008, 07:21:01 pm »

still consider myself a newbie....still have not made a sale here yet and i am wondering if i am doing something wrong....or NOT doing something?!?!

any suggestions on how to let people know im out there ... that my little herb gardens are out there ??

thanks,

bunnie
MandalaDesignStudio

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 01:13:16 pm »

Your views look good...better than mine anyways  Tongue Your shop looks great and your herb gardens are wonderful. I wish I had tips for you but my stuff isn't moving either  :cry: Chin up...they'll come  Cheesy

~Jessi~
Bunnie

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 02:33:05 pm »

thanks jessie....HUGS to you !!!
Time and Sand

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 05:01:47 pm »

Hi, your shop looks wonderful, keep your chin up.  I noticed you are on Etsy also, so am I and I started my Etsy shop when it was very new, it took awhile for things to get started back then, so stay positive, they will come!
 Cheesy
PaintersParadise

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2008, 10:34:37 pm »

Hi,
I am new too, only several months. I have no sales either. Are you selling anything on Esty?  I found they are quite overloaded with products and artist.
Loopy4ewe

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2008, 03:50:02 pm »

Keep your chin up.
As another poster mentioned it's a fairly new site. They're promoting it and bringing in more crafters which is great.

Don't forget to market your shop here yourself too. Include the URL in your signature in all your emails. Tell friends and family to check it out and pass it on. I dont' think anyone should expect to open a shop and just wait for the people to start buying. Start a blog and blog about your items and include links to your shop.

Good luck!
PaintersParadise

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 12:22:59 am »

Thanks for your answer, I have sent my cards as far away as New york, at the gem, family, you name it I have gone there.  

As far as blog, I know just enough about the computer to do simple things, go on the web, my e-mails, etc. but hopefully that will come with more experience.
iCraft Admin

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2008, 02:09:51 am »

Hi paintersparadise,

If you manage to setup your own blog, you could then add our pre-made banners from this page https://icraftgifts.com/banners-widgets.php to your blog and link them back to your Creator Exhibit. It`s a great way to promote your store!
PaintersParadise

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2008, 08:37:28 am »

How do I set up a blog
iCraft Admin

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2008, 11:01:52 pm »

Hi paintersparadise,

There are many places where you could setup your own blog. Here is a good discussion about that https://icraftgifts.com/forum/314/blogging/

Currently, we don’t have blogs. I was actually just asking if you guys are interested in seeing blogs on iCraft. https://icraftgifts.com/forum/575/to-blog-or-not-to-blog/

We can always add this feature if there is enough interest and if people would participate. So, should I count you in paintersparadise? Anyone else?  :wink:

Thanks!
PaintersParadise

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 12:21:13 am »

Sure, if I can figure it out
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  still no sales )= am i doint this wrong ?
Jump to:  
Click