Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  To Blog or not to Blog...
Pages: 1
Author

To Blog or not to Blog...

iCraft Admin

« on: October 12, 2008, 02:24:11 am »

We were thinking of adding a Blog to our Community section and would like to hear your opinion on that. Would you consider that of value or not? Would you blog here yourself? Any ideas and suggestions are welcome. Thanks!  Smiley
designs by vickyvk

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 01:05:53 pm »

I'm not sure how exactly that would look, but I would certainly be interested and would blog myself.

Anything to help promote:)
Loopy4ewe

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 02:52:57 pm »

I guess it depends on how it is set up. I already blog and wouldn't blog here and on my regular blog. But if there was a way to pull my blog posts in then certainly! I think blogging is a great too. I've had a direct sale that I know of due to my blog and I had a sale due to someone who had blogged about me...promotion is good
Craft Boutique

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 01:39:44 am »

I didn't start blogging yet, still exploring my options. I'd probably do it here, as I'll be coming here anyway to keep my store updated. I think it's a good idea.
GalleriaLinda

Administrator

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 07:26:27 am »

I would!

I think it is a great idea. Many creators love to blog and others don't but I think it could be successful.
Pages: 1  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Website Suggestions  >  To Blog or not to Blog...
Jump to:  
Click