Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hi from Ontario
Pages: [1]
Author

Hi from Ontario

Northern Girl Jewelry

« on: April 12, 2008, 12:58:14 pm »

I joined icraft in March, but haven't had time to come to intorduce myself as we just moved from northwestern Ontario to Ottawa and have been living out of suitcases for about 3 weeks.  Now we are in the new house and I have access to my computer again!   Smiley

When I'm not at my day job, I make jewelry.  I love the creative process and find it to relieve stress.  I've sold items at a craft fair and to friends, but icraft is my first attempt at selling online.  

I've looked around this site and have been impressed with what people are making.  Many tempting items are available here...
MandalaDesignStudio

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2008, 03:36:02 pm »

Welcome to iCraft! Your jewelry is absolutely gorgeous! I hope you have great success here!

~Jessi~
ficklefaerie

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 07:29:00 pm »

Welcome jewelry without boarders!!!! I am in North west Ontario!!! We still have lots of snow that just won't leave....you got away at the right time!!
littlecraftwonders

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 09:58:54 pm »

Welcome Jewelry without Borders, I too am new to icraft, enjoy this is a great place.
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  Hi from Ontario
Jump to:  
Click