Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Problem with my forum questions being seen, advice on store.
Pages: [1]
Author

Problem with my forum questions being seen, advice on store.

backyard joules

« on: June 16, 2022, 04:40:51 am »

Hi, I think something is wrong with my community forum because,it’s been a few days since posting my question about the domain and how do I use it and I’ve got no reply, If anyone is seeing this can I get an acknowledgment so I’ll know, also some feedback on my store, what I need to change or fix would be extremely helpful and appreciated

Shared content:
Forum/ Domain

Read full story
iCraft Admin

Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 03:42:21 am »

I checked your store and here are a few suggestions for improvement:
backyard joules

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 06:59:42 pm »

Thank you, I’ll make those changes right away, I only have my tablet for taking photos but with the new update I have better editing options now. I really appreciate your feedback.
backyard joules

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 02:19:01 pm »

I’ve rewritten my store description and the about me section, it’s more personal now, lol  I now just have t get over my fear of BLOGGING! Along with some confidence in myself that I can do this,
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2022, 02:23:38 pm »

Hi, Backyard Joules. You definitely have unique items! Your store description isn't bad, but it is one, long, run-on sentence. You can easily separate it into individual sentences by replacing some of those commas with periods.

Also, try to work in some more key words. For example:
Hi welcome to backyard joules. My passion is crafting unique gifts using things natural materials Mother Nature has to offer, from the beautiful trees she grows, to the beautiful stones I’ve collected throughout the years. I incorporate beautiful flowers I’ve gathered from the wild and transplanted in my garden. I recycle the vines from the vegetables I grow. I also reuse the bark I peel from wood by using it in place of man made materials. I’m inspired by the “old ways” and the things/items used in their using everyday lives items to make rustic signs, jewellery and other things. These old world crafts are how simple but labor intensive, yet satisfying knowing Mother Nature always provides.
backyard joules

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2022, 04:41:46 pm »

That’s even better! Thank you 😊 for help.
mishal adem

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2022, 06:32:04 am »

I'm facing the same problem  Sad !
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Questions Related to the Website  >  Problem with my forum questions being seen, advice on store.
Jump to:  
Click