Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  Let's share marketing ideas!
Pages: [1]
Author

Let's share marketing ideas!

Fairy Cardmaker

« on: March 26, 2017, 07:15:00 pm »

Let's share! How do *you* market/advertise?

Here's what I do so far:
* Blog (not nearly enough)
* Twitter - auto feed from my iCraft store + things of interest to me too
* Mark the back of all my cards (so people could google and find me when someone sends them one of my cards)
* Give out business cards to customers
* Donate older stock to a nursing/retirement home
* Donate current stock to small charity auctions
* Teach Face to face classes - just family and friends but those family and friends talk me up to their extended families and friends
* Some videos of my finished and already sold or gifted works (not works for sale)

Tried Project Wonderful. It was kind of fun for a $5-$10 investment but I don't think it got me any sales. (Mind you, I advertised on very inexpensive sites, not the pricey, high traffic ones.)

Have a Google Plus account but no clue how to use it. Somehow, it went under my real name and my shop name is just "a page" or something. I don't get it.

Wonder about craft sales. No time to come up with banner and displays and such. Also can't find any small starter ones with small table fee. (I don't belong to any community groups/churches either.)

How about you? What have you tried? What works best for you? What is easiest for you?
Craft Boutique

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 12:15:08 am »

Hi Fairy Cardmaker,

You do a lot of marketing already. All good ideas!
I just wear my creations and people ask me about them. So I am a walking adverting Smiley
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 07:50:38 pm »

That's a good way to go, Craft Boutique! Shows pride of ownership too.

Anyone try any online shop registries? Here in Canada, Craftadian has an online registry.

Other ideas? Please, share your story!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Help & Advice for Sellers  >  Marketing & Advertising  >  Let's share marketing ideas!
Jump to:  
Click