Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  IMPORTANT- Have GREAT IMAGES for your Creator Exhibit
Pages: 1 [2]  All
Author

IMPORTANT- Have GREAT IMAGES for your Creator Exhibit

« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 01:55:07 am »

Hello Smiley

I just wanted to ask for a review of my shop to ensure that I am in compliance.

I don't tend to stick to one color background as I like experimenting with colors and backgrounds.  Aside from that, how am I looking?

Thank you for your help!!
Janice
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2008, 09:35:52 pm »

Hi Janice! I'm sure the community would love to share their feedback about your Creator Exhibit.

Can you please post your Creator Exhibit URL link so that we know where to look?

Thanks!
JillsTreasureChest

« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2008, 04:52:43 pm »

I have difficulty getting my photos to be the recommended size.  Anyone have any suggestions?
Nora Demirjian

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2008, 10:37:37 pm »

There are software you can use like Photoshop or Paintshop pro. There are other out on the market but those are the most popular.
HeatherRai

« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2008, 09:16:01 am »

I was really having a problem getting a 'good looking' shot, but I discovered the joys of photographing using the macro setting. On my camera this is the little flower setting which allows you to get really close up and on it! Also, I like to shoot at high noon, outside with NO flash. The flash has always been evil to me giving me nothing but washed out pics. Oh and a new camera helped too :-) I hope this helps!
Pages: 1 [2]  All  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  IMPORTANT- Have GREAT IMAGES for your Creator Exhibit
Jump to:  
Click