Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  hello from Eastern Europe (Latvia)!
Pages: [1]
Author

hello from Eastern Europe (Latvia)!

BetaBoutique

« on: March 17, 2008, 05:59:00 am »

so finally i decided to say official hello to everyone around here and tell a little about myself.

i am jewelry designer from Latvia (i am pretty sure, i am only one from my country Smiley ), i make also some clothes and bags and maybe i will post something besides jewelry soon.

i started with jewelry making some 5 years ago and got really passionated about it. i am huge fan of vintage aesthetics and bright colors (oh, fauvists!) and all possibilities color gives to us, so i am trying to put it all together.

i have successful experience with selling my pieces in boutiques and art galleries and i do hope i will be successful also with selling online. i am already big fan of this site and i adore how nice looking and user friendly it is. and i like that people around here are so nice and friendly Smiley

my biggest aim is to mix two of my biggest passions of life - cinema and jewelry. i am film student and almost every jewelry piece is made as reminiscence to particular movie character or movie itself. BUT when i will be BIG and SUCCESSFUL (hi hi hi) movie director i will do opposite - i will adapt my movies to aesthetical considerations on which my jewelry is based.

nice to be here!
Beadlam

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 01:18:12 pm »

Hi, BetaBoutique -

I've seen you around the forums quite a bit and really like your work. I can't wait to see your clothes and bags.

Good luck!

Leanne
iCraft Updates

phpBB Site Admin

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 07:04:46 pm »

Great to have you with us BetaBoutique! You're earrings are wonderful - they have such personality Smiley
UniqueGrabs

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2008, 02:17:04 am »

Wow! You have nice earrings!

I am Richard from Singapore and I am into card making.

Nice knowing you! Smiley

Richard
knotart

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2008, 02:52:45 am »

Hi Betta Smiley
Nice to see you here ^)
I'm Rita or Matgarita and  I'm Russian (from Moscow) - but now live with my hubby in USA Smiley
So I call myself Russian - not American yet Smiley!
Very nice  jewelry!
BetaBoutique

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 10:20:41 am »

hi everyone!

thank you for warm welcome! i just adore this site and people around here are so nice Smiley

knotart
privet! so we are almost neighbours (if you would still llive in russia), nice to see somewhone who comes from this part of world Smiley .  btw - do you know any Russian?
knotart

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 11:41:30 am »

^) What do you mean  - Any Russian Smiley)
On icraft? or ??
BetaBoutique

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 02:10:00 pm »

oh, sorry for my english Smiley i meant - russian language, he he
knotart

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 02:24:20 pm »

Lol It's my first language Smiley)) I was born in Moscow Smiley and I lived there for about 26 years Smiley)))))
I'm only 3 years in Usa - so my English is my second language Smiley!
Craft Boutique

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2008, 08:49:32 pm »

Privet! (hello)  

I am Russian and speak it too. I was born in Russia originally, then lived most of my life in Ukraine and now trying to establish my life / career / business in Canada. You ladies are all so talented here... and it's nice to meet fellow comrades on this wonderful site.  Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  iCraft Community Member Area  >  Member Updates & Newbie Intros  >  hello from Eastern Europe (Latvia)!
Jump to:  
Click