Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Advanced Search
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New feature - currency conversion
Pages: [1]
Author

New feature - currency conversion

« on: November 04, 2010, 09:32:26 pm »

We've added a new feature to all product pages - currency conversion.

On any product detail page you will see some new items displayed with the price.

Conversion defaults to Canadian Dollars for any item listed in other currencies, but you can choose which currency you'd like to see. Click on the "convert" link next to the price to see and choose from the list of available currencies.

Once you've made a selection, your choice will be remembered for all other product pages as well. You can change currencies again any time you like.
PillowThrowDecor

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 09:35:22 pm »

Wow its so exciting to see some of these changes.

Currency has been an important one for some of us but it is most useful for our buyers of course!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Cheers
Christine
Northern Girl Jewelry

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 09:55:52 am »

This is a great new feature, thanks!  I list in Canadian dollars and most of my buyers are Canadian, but this will make my shop more user-friendly for Americans and for people from other countries.  This is a very positive change.
Fairy Cardmaker

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 07:39:43 pm »

I really like this feature.  I think it benefits both sellers and buyers so you get a really a double whammy for the work that went in to it.  Thanks!
Pages: [1]  
Main  >  Site Announcements, Questions & Suggestions  >  Recent Site Updates & Announcements  >  New feature - currency conversion
Jump to:  
Click